Chapter 31

Katsuki's POV

I woke in my bed with Izuku and I didn't even know how we got in here. I heard some shufflings from the next side of the bed.

Izuku kissed my forehead, I turned around grabbing a hold of his cheek. I kissed his forehead.

"Happy birthday!" I exclaimed

"Thank you baby." He said pecking my lips.

"Let's go take a bathe and go downstairs to eat something. We won't be going over to my mom's house the evening." He said helping me off the bed.

We both walked in the shower, showering together.

We came out and he passed me a towel, I can out and did my morning routine. I put on my clothes and went downstairs.

The doorbell rang, so I went and answer it, it was a small short old lady there.

"Yes, can I help you?" I asked

"Hi I'm Shimuzi and I'm the new housekeeper." She answered

"Oh then come in, Izuku will be down here any minute." I said as she sat in the chair.

I went into the kitchen and brought back two cups of tea. I have her one and I also sat in the chair in front of her. Izuku came down and greeted Ms. Shimuzi and talk about the contract. She wasn't going to live here with us and I'm kinda excited to get to know her.

***

Izuku and I were both getting ready to go to Inko's house. I wore a very formal suite and the same thing with Izuku. I went downstairs to get the gift from out of my car by the time I got it Izuku was already in his car.

I went and sat in the passenger seat.

"So can I see it now?" He asked

"Nope, this gift should be opened at the party or else what kind of surprise it would be." I answered

He whined.

"Stop whining just have some patience." I said

We reached in front of the house and Izuku went and parked his car. People were already going in, I think this is what it feels like to be rich and throwing party.

Izuku laced our fingers together and we walked in. I saw the Todoroki's and Kiri, but I just walked pass him going to where my mom, dad and Inko were standing. I rushed over to them.

"Dad, why are you standing?" I asked

"I need to stay productive and I have my crutches." He answered

"Dad, you need to sit and rest?" I said

I took a hold of his hand and guided him to a chair.

"Kat, who am I going to talk to when I'm here alone?" He asked

"Me, you're going to talk to me." I answered

"Ok what is it that my dear little boy needs to talk about?" He said

"Wait right here, it's supposed to be a family surprise." I said

I left him there with the gift. I got my mom, aunt Inko, Izuku, Shiggy and Dabi. We went over back to my dad.

"Well we know today is Izuku's big day and I have prepared something for him." I said as I handed him the gift.

"You're making me nervous." He said as he untied the ribbon from around the gift.

He stared at it with his mouth opened.

"You're lying." He said

Everyone also want to know what was going on.

"Mom, I'm going to be a dad." He said as he showed them the onesie. Izuku was in literally tears.

"Why are you crying?" I asked

I'm happy, we're having a baby." He answered

I went and hug him and patted his back. Our family were cheering and congratulating us causing a whole scene.

Izuku placed his shaky hands on my stomach. I kissed his lips and caress his cheeks.

"We'll have our own little family now." I said and he nod

"Stop crying, people are going to think I'm divorcing you." I said wiping his tears.

He kissed my lips again and picked me spinning me.

"Ahhh! Izuku put me down!" I yelled

He put me and I looked at my mom who was crying.

"Mom! Why are you crying?" I said in pure worry

"My baby's growing up, just yesterday you were running around the house and now look at you making your own family." She cried

"All of you stop! You're gonna make me cry." I said yelling at them as my lips quivered

Izuku came and hugged me.

"We're just happy that there's a new member of the family. I'm sure Toumaki is going to be happy to have a little cousin." Izuku said

"Yeah Kat, Toumaki is going to be happy." Shiggy said

The Todoroki's came over and started chatting with Inko and my parents. I would take some glances at Kasai and Kiri and knowing if our relationship is going to be fix my little bean won't know my best friend. I guess the elderly don't hold grudges like how we do. The atmosphere between me, Todoroki and Kirishima was fucking awkward all we do was standing there like fucking statues.

The waiter came with Sushi, my favorite food, I picked it up, but I instantly regret it. I ran to the bathroom with Izuku on my tail, throwing up everything I ate early today. Izuku was rubbing my back.

"Zuzu, the baby doesn't like the smell of Sushi, but I love sushi and I can't eat because of our little bean." I cried

I threw up again.

"I'll be back with some mouthwash." He said leaving.

I felt someone rubbing my back, I turned my head to see Kirishima.

TBC..

Come on let's hug it out(つ≧▽≦)つ