Chapter 26

No one's POV

Izuku and Katsuki were in a full make out session on the bed. Izuku was between Katsuki's legs playing with his nipples.

Katsuki flipped Izuku over and sat on his hard-on. He took off his boxer throwing it away to god knows where.  He unbuckled Izuku belt pulling it off.

He grabbed the lube from the top drawer and rubbed some on his hole and on Izuku's member. He then lined himself up.

"Baby wait... it's gonna hurt if you do it like that." Izuku said halting Katsuki.

Kat moved Izuku's hand out of the way and with all force he pushed himself down on Izuku's member. He hissed at the pain, but began moving at a slow pace. Both of their eyes were filled with lust, Izuku latched his hands onto Katsuki waist moving himself faster since Katsuki was going too slow for his likings.

Moans and screams of pleasure were heard all over the room. Katsuki went and connected his lips with Izuku's.

Izuku flipped him over and Katsuki was on all fours.

Katsuki was panting, Izuku slipped his member into Katsuki's hole.

"Look at yourself." Izuku said lifting Katsuki's head making him look in the mirror that was placed in front of the bed.

"Look how wrecked you are when you're under me." Izuku added while pounding into him.

Katsuki moan were all over the place as Izuku pound into him mercilessly.

"Your tight hole is sucking me so good." Izuku said

"Harder, fuck me harder." Katsuki moan

Izuku pulled out making Katsuki lay on his back. Izuku pushed him self in, thrusting into Katsuki. Cum were all over the place a finished bottle of lube on the ground and a new one on the night stand.

Izuku hit Katsuki, spot making him scream coming all over his stomach, his fingernails scratching Izuku back.

Izuku came deep inside Katsuki after long hours of them having their jolly time.

( I don't know why I keep doing this to myself, I'm an angel, I can't write thing like these ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.)

Izuku picked up a panting Katsuki and took him to the bathroom to clean him up. Katsuki was placed in tub and Izuku turned back to clean the covers.

Katsuki's POV

I rested my head on the back of the tub as the warm liquid started to come out of my hole.  I started to wash my body from head to toe.

After finishing, I got out of the tub holding onto the side so I wouldn't fall from the shakiness in my legs. I got to counter and started putting on my skin care. Izuku came in the bathroom with my pj's since it was already night. We've been out for the whole day and having hours of sex right after will take up our time. Izuku went in the shower and bathed himself.

I was finish with dressing and putting on my skin care when Izuku came out and started drying himself off and only putting on boxer, we walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

"Yeah." I answered he was going to open the door, but I stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To get you some food." He answered

"Like that." I said as he looked at what he was wearing

"Aren't the maids still here?" I asked folding my arms.

"Yeah." He answered

I went in the bathroom and got the rob. I put it on him and tied the string.

"You can show what's mine to other." I said kissing his cheek

"Same thing goes to you." He replied, groping my butt.

"I know, I already confessed on the top of my lungs, when you were pounding into me that I'm yours." I said

He kissed my lips. He went down to get us food, he came back with a plate of sandwich and two bottles of soda.

We sat on the bed eating the food. After finishing eating, he took the stuff back down while Katsuki brushed the crumbs back off the bed.

Izuku came back in and took of the robe. He came under the covers with Katsuki.

His heard his phone ringing and he went for it in his pants pocket.

"Hello." He answered

"Katsuki, where the hell have your phone been?" His mom asked

"Why what's wrong?" He answered

"Your dad he got in a accident and we've been trying to get to you for hours." She said

Katsuki shot up as he heard what his mom said.

"But weren't the two of you together how comes you sound fine?" I asked

"Your dad had to go pick up something this evening, I was at home when I got the call, right now he's in coma from the impact in his head." She answered

"Stay right there I'm coming right now." I said ending the call

I rushed off the bed getting my car keys. My eyes got blurry thinking about all the bad possibilities that could happen to my dad.

"Baby, is something wrong?" Izuku asked

"I need to go to the hospital. My dad he got hurt." I answered grabbing my phone.

"Let me go with you." He said

He went and put on clothes as we I rushed down stairs waiting at the front door. He came down and we both went into the car.

He started off car and with minutes we were at the hospital.

TBC...