One

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

I watch as my best friend Bella and her boyfriend feed each other fries. They're so cute

I'm jealous.

Bella wants to take me to a party tomorrow to help me find a boyfriend so I don't "die from loneliness"
To be honest I wouldn't mind if I do.

just kidding... I think?

The last time I went to a party it didn't turn out as good as I wanted it to. I danced on the tables while hundreds of people stared at me, the most embarrassing night of my life.

before you judge me I can explain why I got that drunk, my boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me out of nowhere and it was through text too who even does that?

I'm fine now, that happened last year. I'm over that asshole.

"Elle are you alright? You've been staring into space for the past 7 minutes" I tend to stare out into space a lot "yeah" I laugh awkwardly.

"so about the party tomorrow" bells wiggles her eyebrows "what about it?" I question "I was thinking I could do your makeup and we could go to the mall after school to buy a dress"

"Yeah sound cool" god why am I so awkward

●●●

"This dress looks cute," I say holding out the black spaghetti strap dress for Bells to look at it " omg yes that would look so cute with the black heels" she squeals.

I was planning on wearing my converse with the dress but I'm not going to tell her that.

I like heels but not on me. I literally can't even walk one step without tripping. One time in 8th grade I tried wearing heels for my promotion, I'm surprised I even managed to get out of the house and get to school without breaking my ankles.

the worst part was I fell on the stage while trying to grab my certificate from my principal. Ever since then, I haven't put my feet into heels and I don't plan on it.

I somehow always manage to embarrass myself Infront of hundreds of people.

I think I may be cursed

"Can we go check out now" I whine as Bella continues to grab another crop top and check the size She already has 4 different ones in her hands she's planning to buy?

this is exactly why I hate going shopping with her when we are looking for one specific thing she tends to buy more than the item we are looking for.

This is why I do my shopping online.

I love her and all but she's annoying sometimes.

don't tell her I said that.

●●●

we finally make it out of the store with each of us holding two full bags of clothes. She went all out this time the only thing I got was the dress but I guess she decide to get a whole new closet.

to be honest, I don't want to go to this party, I'm only going for Bella I can tell she wants to go I know she used finding me a boyfriend as an excuse to drag me along to this party with her.

Bella loves parties, me? I'm the total opposite of her I hate party and everything that has to do with them. Sometimes I wonder how we even became friends

we have nothing in common

●●●

I hop out of Bellas's car, open the back seat and grab my backpack and the bag with my dress

"Thanks for today's bells, I'll see you tomorrow at school?"

"yeah bye"

"bye" I wave

I fish out my keys from my backpack and unlock the front door.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a snack. Goldfish of course. And head up to my room I drop my heavy backpack and shopping bag on the floor and go straight into the bathroom to do my night routine.

I plop onto my bed and fall right asleep. Today was a long day.

●●●

A/N

A/N

FIRST CHAPERTERRR OF MY FIRST BOOK I HOPE YOU ENJOY PLS VOTE AND COMMENT! ILY<33