Thirteen

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

I accepted the date.

Seb didn't tell me where we were going because 'it'll ruin the surprise.

Mia has dragged me to the mall to help me find the perfect putting for this mysterious date.

How am I supposed to find an outfit when I don't even know where I'm going? What if we're going hiking and I wear a dress and heels?

I don't think people go hiking on a date but you get the point right?

Mia grabs the 6th dress and presses it against my front. It's a navy blue long dress with puffy sleeves.

"Mia? Are you serious?" We both burst out laughing due to the dress

"no," she says before pulling it off my body and counting to look at the other racks.

"Mia, what if he isn't planning on taking me to a restaurant? What if we're going to the beach?"

"He seems like a fancy restaurant kinda guy" Mia shrugs not looking up from the rack of overly expensive dresses.

I shoot her an annoyed look.

"Fine just ask him. It's not like he's going to tell you" she rolls her eyes.

I pull out my phone and click on Luca's contact.

Noelle: can you please tell me where we are going? I don't know what to wear :(

He text back a minute after I texted.

Luca: wear whatever you're comfortable in

Noelle: that's not the answer
I was looking for.

Luca: I know ;)

Noelle: are we going hiking
by any chance?

Luca: no, but if you want
to go some other time I'm down

I can feel him smirking right now

I shut off my phone and look up to see mia looking at me with a big grin.

"What'd he say that's got you smiling at your phone?"

I was smiling. I didn't even notice plus he didn't even say anything funny so I'm not sure why I was smiling.

"Nothing, he said to wear something I'm comfortable in"

Ok, then let's go it another store Mia says proceeding to drag me out of the store with her. We end up in the skirts section of a store I had no time to read the name.

"This would look so cute on you" mia gushes throwing skirt and sweater into my hands and pushing me into the changing rooms.

I carefully put on the outfit and look at myself in the mirror I do i little twirl with i smile on my face.

This is the one

Walking out of the changing rooms to see mia smiling down at her phone.

"What's noah saying that's got you smiling on your phone" I repeat the words she said earlier.

"Nothing- oh my god! You look so good" she cuts herself off when she sees me

"Thank you"

"We're getting this one." She pulls me to the cashier.

What is up with her and dragging me today

●●●

"How was your day out with your friends?" Mom says when she sees me walking through the front door with a bag in my hand.

"It was fun, Mia and I want shopping" I smile at her then walk towards the stairs.

"Elle dear, can you come back down after you freshen up?"

"Mhm" I hum running up the stairs

I drop my bag on my floor and go into my closet to get a new set of clothes. I pick out a tank top and some black sweats.

After coming back down mom seats me on the couch next to her.

"What's up?" I ask confused about why she wants to spend time with me.

"Nothing? Can a mom not spend time with her only daughter?" Mom says rolling her eyes.

●●●

I didn't expect to have fun with mom but I did. Maybe it isn't a bad thing she wants to be here for me.

Mom gave me some boy advice after I told her about my date with seb. At first, she was sad I didn't tell her about my first date earlier but she's now happy for me.

"Get some rest, you'll need energy for your date tomorrow" she smiles as she walks upstairs and into my dad's study.

●●●

*NOT EDITED*this is kinda what i was picturing but imagine whatever u think would look best on her!

*NOT EDITED*
this is kinda what i was picturing but imagine whatever u think would look best on her!

*NOT EDITED*this is kinda what i was picturing but imagine whatever u think would look best on her!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Noelle is not on hold anymore so expect more chapters. at first, I didn't feel like continuing it but I didn't wanna disappoint you guys so enjoy:)

-ILY, luri