Tweleve

LUCA SEBASTIAN COSTELLO

DAYS LATER

I passed the test thanks to Noelle, without her I wouldn't have been able to play on Friday.

I've been playing football ever since I was a kid dad and his brother uncle sam played too and I guess it got passed down to us.

Football is probably my entire life, I have no idea what I would do without it.

"Thank you, Noelle" I smile down at her small frame. She looks about 5'5 I'm 6'2 so she has to crane her neck up to look at me.

"Of course no problem" she gives me a dimpled smile.

I love her dimples.

"How much is the cost?"

"You don't have to pay me, really"

"But I want to"

"No-"

"I'm not taking no for an answer, sweetheart"

"But i-" she sighs when I cut her off

"How about you let me pay by taking you out to dinner?" i smirk

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

Did he just ask me to go on a date with him? Am I dreaming right now?

I pinch my left arm just to make sure

This isn't a dream.

Oh my god.

"You don't have to answer now, you can think about it," Seb says seeing that I'm looking at him with wide eyes.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Mia I don't know what to say" I whine talking on the phone with Mia.

I would invite her if my parents hadn't come home, but unfortunately, they did.

"Do you like him?" Mia asks

"Uh"

"Come on Ellie it's a simple question yes or no?"

I don't know if I like him. Do I think he's cute?  Hell yeah. Do I have feelings for him?

Next question.

"He said that I can think about it so that's what I'm gonna do. I'll talk to you later?" I say, not in the mood to have this conversation.

"Noelle dear come down please" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

I say bye to mia and hang up I head downstairs and into the dining room to see my parents already sitting down waiting for me.

Mom made shell pasta and meatballs today. I take a seat in my designated spot and begin eating.

Mom and dad start up a conversation about something I don't care enough to listen I just sit there and silently enjoy my meal.

After we're done I help mom clean, I walk into the kitchen with the dirty dishes in my hand and place them in the sink.

I begin to wash the dishes and she takes them from me to dry.

"How was school?" she attempt to form a conversation.

"Good," I say dryly.

"I haven't seen Bella around here in a while, how are you two?" She question.

Well if you weren't at work for 20 hours of the day you would've known that I'm no longer friends with Isabella, in fact I haven't herd from her in week

I want to yell at her but i don't. I cant.

"Me and Isabelle don't talk much anymore" i say.

"Oh thats a bummer she was such a nice girl, what happen to her?"

"Her boyfriend was more important then our friendship" sadly.

"Oh, honey I'm so sorry" mom dries hers hands and attempts to hug me.

I let her hug me, stiffly wrapping my hands around her. Why is this hug so awkward.

"Mom I'm fine. I've made better friends now" i get away from her hug.

"If you ever want to talk just know that im here" she says while giving me a smile.

No you're not, you're never here.

"Yeah, I know" i flash her a fake smile and continue washing the dishes.

I don't know she wants to be here for me all of a sudden, everyone i loved never choose me. Im never the first choice, My best friend choose her boyfriend over me and my parents choose their job.

Why am I so unloveable?

●●●

Authors note: I sorta kinda forgot my password to my old tiktok so pls follow my new one @/lurireccs

Authors note:
I sorta kinda forgot my password to my old tiktok so pls follow my new one @/lurireccs

*NOT EDITED*