twenty four

LUCA SEBASTIAN COSTELLO

"Noah kind of blurted it out, and now they want to meet you over dinner. At my house, tonight" I explain as Noelle's eyes go wide.

"Really? tonight that's so soon" she panics.

"You have nothing to worry about, they'll love you" I reassure her with a kiss on the head as she plays with the bracelets on her wrist.

I noticed she plays with her bracelets when she's nervous.

"you don't have to come if you don't want to baby, they'll understand" luca says trying to calm me down.

the nickname automatically makes butterfly flutter in my stomach

"i want to but im scared" i pout.

"come here" Luca says pulling me to straddle his lap.

"if i like you then theyd love you, because you're incredible," Luca whispers, holding me close.

As he reassures me, the nervousness fades, and a sense of comfort envelops us both.

With his support, the idea facing the dinner with Noelle's parents becomes a little less daunting.

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

"Noelle, I'm sure they'll love you stop, I mean how couldn't anyone love you?" mia says squishing me into a hug.

"Thanks, mia" I sigh into her hug

"Now go, Luca is waiting for you" she smiles pushing me out of my room

I walk downstairs and out the door, saying a quick bye to my parents i lock it and wave at mia as she walks towards her car and stalk towards Luca's awaiting by his car.

towards me and slithers a hand around my waist smoothly

"You look" he pauses looking down at my outfit

"Beautiful," he says leaning down to kiss me.

All the nerves I was feeling suddenly dissociated and i felt comfortable in his arms.

I don't think I'll ever get used to this.

"Thank you" I blush.

● ● ●

Seb opens the door for me and holds his hand out

"M'lady" he jokes.

Laughing I step out of his car and onto his driveway.

We walk to the steps of his house hand in hand and he opens the door with the hand I'm not squeezing onto.

He places a kiss on my head in a way of saying relax and I sigh into it.

"Mom!, Dad!" Luca shouts

I take a second to look around, framed, family photos a lot of them.

But one catches my eye specifically.

I photo of Noah and Luca in a bubble bath with soap on their heads.

Aww, I gush.

"What?" Luca looks at my curiously wondering what I'm in awe of.

I point to the picture and he covers his face with his hands

"baby," he says embarrassed

and i smile, loving the new nickname he seemed to puck up.

"Just wait until you see the memory book" a lady with long black hair walks towards us

She's beautiful.

"You must be Noelle?" Luca's mom says pulling me into a hug.

"Mrs. costello, nice to finally meet you" I smile up at her once we pull away.

"Please call me Adeline"

"Ellie!" Noah suddenly appears behind Adeline.

"Hey Noah"

"Mom can we eat now?, I'm hungry" Noah groans

● ● ●

My leg shakes up and down as I have a conversation with Luca's dad, Enzo

I feel my hand give a leg a reassuring squeeze I look over at Seb and he gives a soft smile.

"What do you want to major in?" Enzo asks

"journalism"

"Hm"

"Yeah, I've always liked reading and writing growing up"

"Luca on the other hand, you would have to force him to pick up a book" they laugh.

"Getting him to read was a nightmare" he chuckles.

I talk to Luca's family all dinner with his hand rubbing circles on my thigh.

After we get done eating I help mrs Costello with the dishes even though she insisted I didn't.

"Thank you dear I can finish the rest, go upstairs to Luca" she thanked me.

● ● ●

A/N

number three in cuteness??? TYSMM AHH.

I had this chapter done a long time ago but I didn't know what outfit she should wear and I still don't like the one I picked😭

not edited*