Twenty two

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

I look in the mirror applying my mascara the weekend went by too fast and it's now Monday.

This weekend was probably the best one I've had in a while I surprisingly spent some time with mom and dad and Seb has been the best.

Luca said he'll drive me to school.

I walk down the steps and into the kitchen making avocado toast.

Seb <3: I'm on my way

I finish the last bites of my toast when I hear the doorbell ring.

I grab my backpack from beside me and open the door

"Hi"

"Hey" he replies looking at me up and down.

He leans in to give me a quick peck on my forehead and lips, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Walking to his car he opens the passenger side for me waiting for me to get in then shuts the door.

He walks around to the driver's side and gets in.

He turns on some music draping his hand over the steering wheel and the other gripping my thigh.

We make it to the school grounds with eyes staring at us as soon as we step out of the car.

Luca squeezes my hand and we walk into the school doors hand in hand.

● ● ●

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Luca says.

"I'll be fine" I laugh.

Walking to Isabella I ask her if we can talk she mumbles sure.

"Talk," she says once we've made it to a private spot.

"Where did you disappear to?" I question curiously.

"That's none of your business" she raises an eyebrow.

"After years of being best friends why would you leave just for a dumb boy"

"Where is he now?" I ask

"We aren't together anymore, where are you going with this?" She changes the subject.

"And here I thought you pulled me to apologize, I guess not." She rolls her eyes.

This has to be a dream right now, this can't be Bella my best friend of years.

"What do I have to apologize for?"

"Aren't you the 'friend' that left me by myself at a party?"

"Aren't you the 'friend' that stood me up countless times for a guy you barely knew?"

"You should be the one apologizing Isabella, I don't owe you anything" I snap.

Walking away from her because I don't think I can see her face without crying right now.

My best friend of years is gone.

At least I have mia now.

● ● ●

This isn't my best chapter I kinda wanna rewrite it