Five

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

I walk into class to see Luca here early, he sits on his chair with his right arm behind my chair.

Is it hot in here?

"hey Elle" he smirks

"hi" I mumble putting my backpack on the floor and plopping down on my seat.

"I was going to ask-"

Ms. Redmond throws the door open and interrupts what he was about to say. "Quiet down class"

"I would just like to remind you all about the test we have on Monday." I look to the side when I hear Luca let out a groan and throw his head back.

"the test will be about 50 questions long, and will count as 50 percent of your grade so I suggest you study over the weekend"

"today's class you will be taking notes while I talk, if you don't take notes then you are most likely to fail the test."

I dig into my backpack for my math notebook and pencil. I start jotting down everything that comes out of ms Redmond's mouth because I can't afford to fail this test.

Luca sits with his legs spread using his phone. He doesn't even bother to take out his notebook.

"Luca! did you not hear what ms Redmond just said?" I look at him like he's crazy.

"Yeah" he shrugs

●●●

After filling 3 pages with notes it's now lunchtime.

I'm sitting with Mia and I'm excited

I walk to my locker and stuff my notebooks in there and walk to the cafeteria, Mia and I agreed on meeting next to the doors.

"Hey, Elle!" I hear Mia call from behind me.

"hey"

We walk side by side into the cafeteria filled with students and sit at the table in the back left corner. we take a seat and start talking about everything and anything.

she tells me what it was like in Paris and I also tell her what it was like living in New York my whole life.

we even exchanged numbers!

while she was in the middle of telling me a funny story when all of a sudden I hear my name being called. "Noelle" Isabella looks at me with a sad expression.

"Can I talk to you?"

"yeah sure, I'll be back Mia" I give her a small smile.

I walk in front of Isabella and out of the lunchroom to the hallway as she follows after me.

"Yeah" I turn to her

"I'm so sorry, I should have never chosen a boy over my best friend, god I'm so dumb. he cheated on me" she cries

I felt bad for her so I hug her. "bells I'm sorry" I say when I feel hot tears soaking into my shirt.

She pulls back from the hug and mumbles a sorry again.

"It's ok Bella, i forgive you"

Everyone deserves a second chance.

"Thank god, you are way to nice" bella sniffles wiping the remaining tears off her face.

"can i come sleep over at your house to tell you what happened?"

"of course" i smile at her

AFTER SCHOOL

she did in fact not show up to my house. I even went to the store to buy her favorite snacks, i had her favorite movie already on my tv ready click play.

And she didn't show up. She isn't even answering  her phone

Im so dumb for giving her a second chance.

I frustratedly grab the remote, switched it to my favorite movie and clicked play.

kat and Patrick will keep me company instead.

I take the snacks and start eating away.

●●●

WE'RE ALMOST TO 1K READZ WHATTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRE ILYGSM<333

(kat and Patrick from 100 things i hate about you for those of you who don't know lol)
BTW NOT EDITEDDD