Nineteen

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

"Ok let's watch a movie then?" I ask

"Sounds good" he smiles showing his perfect teeth.

We walk up the steps to my room.

"I'm going to shower,  you can choose a movie on my laptop"

I open my laptop, put in my password, and hand it to him.

He lays on the bed with my laptop on his stomach searching for a movie.

grabbing comfortable clothes I into my bathroom. Shipping out of my clothes I step into my shower.

When I take showers I usually make it hot to the point where I want to fall asleep in there.

Steping out of the shower I do my skincare, brush my teeth, and change.

I walk out of the bathroom closing to door on my way to see Seb on his phone and a movie paused waiting for me to join him.

"Sorry if that took long"

"It's fine really, I didn't mind waiting" I blush at his word and get into bed

The laptop is between us and we quietly watch the movie he has picked out, pride and prejudice.

I did mention that was my favorite book a few times so that's probably why he picked it.

"A total of how many times have you watched this movie?" He asked looking up from the screen and into my eyes.

"Around six times" I laugh embarrassed.

"This is my first time watching it, so don't spoil anything"

"My mouth is sealed"

● ● ●

Thirty minutes into the movie my eyes begin to feel heavy.

I try my hardest to keep them open because I want to enjoy watching this with Luca.

LUCA SEBASTIAN COSTELLO

I hear I light snore coming from beside me to see Noelle is sound asleep.

Shutting her laptop and putting it on the bedside table all of a sudden my phone pings.

I pick it seeing I had a text from Noah

Noah: dude it's one am where are you??

I reply telling him at Noelle and he replies with a smirking emoji.

I shuffle around in the bed and try to get out Noelle drapes her arm over my abdomen and scoots closer to me

Snuggling me.

I attempt to remove her hand but all she does is groan and pull me closer.

"Just stay until I fall back asleep please"

I decide on staying until she's fully back to sleep.

● ● ●

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

Opening my eyes I come face to face with a chest and arms snuggling me closer and legs wrapped in mine

I move around attempting to untangle myself when I hear a deep sleepy voice.

"Stop moving for a sec" Luca grumbles.

"oh my god. Luca we have to get up, my parent can get here any minute!," I said with wide eyes. I guess he didn't end up leaving when I fell asleep

"Shit, I fell asleep" Luca sighs as he gets out of my bed.

"I don't regret it one bit though, probably the best sleep I've had in a while" he smiles making me blush.

I get Lucas a spare toothbrush from my bathroom and we brush our teeth together, side by side.

Afterward, I take a quick shower and we head downstairs.

I took a quick peek into my parent's room and they were sleeping soundly.

When they come from work they usually come back really late at night and when I wake up in the morning they're already at work.

I Step foot downstairs and Seb speaks.

"I have to go, Noah keeps blowing up my phone," he says looking down at his ringing phone.

"Yeah, sorry we didn't get to finish the movie we started" I laugh playing with the ends of my hair.

"Theirs always next time"

There's going to be a next time

"Yeah totally" I smile walking him out the door.

I think I'm starting to really, really like Luca.

● ● ●

NOT EDITED*A/NThe fact that i really thought i would finish this book by the end of summer snd summer is literally over in two weeks and I'm not close to being done yet is so funny 😭

NOT EDITED*
A/N
The fact that i really thought i would finish this book by the end of summer snd summer is literally over in two weeks and I'm not close to being done yet is so funny 😭

Anyways someone give my some good mafia recs pls wattpad has been so boring lately and I've found nothing interesting to read :(