Two

NOELLE ROSE SANCHEZ

it's the day of the party I'm nervous as heck.

I'm currently at Bella's house getting ready for the party I somehow convinced her to let me wear my converse.

I'm so good at winning arguments I should consider becoming a lawyer but that's so many years of school I don't think I can handle being at school much longer.

Do you know those people who love school and get up extra early in the morning to get there? I'll never be one of them I don't think they're right in the head.

who in the right mind would want to stay in an uncomfortable chair for 8 hours just to learn things we aren't going to use in real life?

Never that.

"Elle can you pass me the mascara"

●●●

we are in front of the door at the party with Bella's boyfriend Hudson, he's our ride.

"Elle let's go" Bella drags me into the frat house.
It reeks of alcohol and must in here

ew

"What drink do you want?" Belle asks Turing to me
"Uh just a coke, thanks" I reply

"Hudson and I are going to get the drinks you can go sit on the couch"

"Oh ok," I say reluctantly I don't want to be left alone in a frat house.

I walk over to the couch and sit next to some guy "hey" he says "hi" I say not wanting to form a conversation with a stranger

"Do you go to river view high?"

"Yup" I respond popping the p'

"I'm Noah, I go to river view too!" he exclaimed

"Noelle but you can call me Elle" I give him a little smile.

●●●

I've been sitting on the couch using my phone for about an hour now- I'm starting to think Bella and Hudson forgot about me, she didn't even bring me my coke.

The audacity.

at least Noah's keeping me company, he's surprisingly really nice I thought he would be those boys that hit on whatever girl they see but he has flirted with me once.

maybe it's cause I'm ugly or he just wants to be friends.

I think its the first option though

"do you want some skittles Ellie," Noah says breaking me out of my thought "it's all" I get cut off trying to correct him "yeah, I know" he shrugs

"so you don't want some?"

"Sure, why not?"

I know you guys are probably wondering why I just took candy from a stranger but Noah is nice and I watched him open the bag so how could he possibly do anything to it?

he hands me the whole bag and gets a bag of gummy worms for himself. I look at him with wide eyes

"What? Never seen a guy eating candy"

"I was just won-" I get cut off by someone

Why am I getting cut off so much today?

"sup Noah," a deep voice says. I turn around and see a guy with curly brown hair and green eyes, he's cute.

"Luca hey!"

"why are you sitting here instead of being with Ava?" the Luca guy says without sparing me a glance. Maybe he doesn't see me? Or he's ignoring my existence.

"I saw her hooking up with fucking Daniel Adams from the soccer team! Can you believe that?"

"damn" he lets out a throaty laugh

"I broke up with her through text because she doesn't deserve to have a conversation with me" he rolls his brown eyes.

"Enough about her, I just made a new friend!" He beams "Luca meet Ellie, Ellie meets my annoying brother Luca"

Luca just nods his head and says he's going to get himself a drink.

rude

"Don't worry Ellie, he's like that around new people"

2 hours later

I and Noah am playing Rock Paper Scissors for absolutely no reason. I keep on winning and he keeps insisting to play again until he wins.

"Noah, I should go look for my friend now" I should have already been looking for her what if she's hurt, what if she got kidnapped?

I'm such a horrible friend

"Ok, since we're friends now can I get your number?" he smirks grabbing his phone from his pocket and handing it to me.

I quickly type in my number and hand him his phone back "bye Ellie" "bye Noah"

which way did I last see Bella going?

Speed walking in a random direction I look around for a familiar blonde girl.

I've been searching for about 5 mins and I can't find her

I pull out my phone as I feel it vibrate in my hand

bells: hey Elle, uh Hudson wanted to go home so we decided to leave

me : oh

bells: you can catch a uber, call me when you get home.

Me: ok

I regret wasting all my money on clothes online now...

walking 20 minutes can't hurt right? I could use a little exercise anyways.

I hold on tightly to my phone and surge through the crowd of drunk teenagers.

"Ellie! Did you find your friend?" Noah shouts over the loud music

"No, but I'm going to go home, see you"

"do you have a ride?" He looks at me knowingly. "no, I'll walk my house isn't that far from here" I lie.

"I can give you a ride I don't mind" he pleads "Ok" I give in.

we walk out of the large frat house and into Noah's jeep.

●●●

follow my tt @luriwritez 🔪🔪