The one night, the first fight

Scoptophobia and blood warning!

Chapter two.

"That sounds a bit too rough espresso doesn't it? I mean you both look like you could be-" "I will never even try to get close to this idiot." Espresso says with a serious tone. "Why saying that so confidently? We might!" Madeleine exclaims. "Tch." Espresso replies (how bitter sheesh)

"Alright let's stop talking before something bad happens.. it's becoming night we should get get our stuff prepared for the night." Espresso says "Great idea! I'll get wood for the fire while you all can set up your tents in a safe place." Madeleine replies. "Alrighty just be safe Madeleine cookie!" Hollyberry exclaims while they all walk off.

Madeleine walks off into the forest to collect some sticks.

Everything is going fine until he hears a sound in the bushes. Madeleine turns around to see a lot eyes staring at him...
Madeleine pulls out his shiny huge sword.
"Why don't you come out? I'm not afraid!"

5 hungry wolf's jump out. It looks like they were about to feast on madeleine .

All of the wolf's were getting ready to pounce while Madeleine stays in fighting position.

2 seconds later the wolf's run fiercely run to Madeleine.

"Light protect me!" Madeleine lets out while his sword glows. (Don't think wrong for goodness sake.) He goes in for it and tries to attack the wolf's.

Meanwhile...

Espresso and Hollyberry were setting up the tents while the other 2 cookies prepare some food.

About 15 minutes later a deadly scream was let out
"Why that sounds like.. Madeleine..?" Hollyberry says. "Stay here I'll go look.'' espresso warns the cookies. "Are you sure..?" "I am very sure, be safe while I'm out." (Ayo manz turning nice?!) Espresso quickly runs to the direction of the scream.

A good while later espresso find madeleine on the ground. Bleeding miserably. The wolf's must've got him...
Madeleine lies on the ground bleeding helplessly, it seems as Madeleine didn't know espresso was even with him. A wolf bit into his arm like it was nothing and just kept it in its mouth. Madeleine let out a big cry. His sword was far from him and he was all weak.

Espresso finally sprung into action and used his coffee magic to try and scare the wolf's away. But it didn't work. Madeleine seems like he wasn't conscious. The wolf's start the gather around espresso now. "Alright, go ahead. Leash your attack." The wolf's do as he says... But they all bump into each other.
Where's espresso? He was just behind one of the wolf's. "Very well, apologies for my actions but I mean no harm." He says as he unleashes some coffee magic. Harmless coffee magic that can just interrupt with any mind. A sudden fog covered the whole scene. After the fog disappeared espresso and madeleine were gone.. (madeleine sword too). There was only a blood trail left behind.

Espresso had madeleine on his back (free piggy back ride yay!) But it seems as espresso was struggling to run with Madeleine on, but he somehow managed to get to the campsite were the others were."MADELEINE COOKIE!! Are you okay?!" "Madeleine cookie is badly injured. Make a small space for him to rest, I'll get the bandages." The other cookies do as he says.

Espresso cleans the blood off and Madeleine and places the bandages, the other cookies look busy so he has a bit of time to do something.

Espresso stares at Madeleine's face for a while..
He couldn't help but blush a little
"What am I doing?!" Espresso snaps after he realizes after a while. Espresso knows this one spell, to heal very bad wounds (the small ones don't matter). He uses the spell on his head, belly and arm. Madeleine seems to be breathing perfectly now. He seems.. calm..
"maybe." Espresso mutters, "just maybe.."
Espresso touches Madeline's face as if were going to kiss him, espresso gets a little close to Madeleine's face, he he looks at his eyes with a small Passion. Suddenly, Madeleine wakes up.

Congrats! You finished chapter 2!
And espressos leg got healed if your wondering
Chapter 3 may take a while to come out. I hope you enjoyed chapter 1&2 tho! :)