well. (last chapter: gone.)

I have officially quit this story, to make y'all happy if u still are interested I'll do what happens.

The soulstone is stupidly bought with every cookie no matter the location to keep it safe.

Espresso and Madeleine r currently in a battle with the illusionerator (I forgot)
The others have faltered lmfao

'YOU SHALL NEVER TAKE ME DOWN YOU WEAKLINGS.' the illusionerator yells at the cookies
'try me mf.' madeleine says confidently but after finishing the sentence he gets knocked down onto to ground.
He starts to bleed even more.
'tRy mE' ok I did.' scoffs the illusionerator
Espresso starts yelling some random bullshit but ends up getting knocked down and his soulstone falls out of his hiding spot.
'THE SOULSTONE' espresso yells.
The illusionerator uses it's power to hold up the soulstone and absolutely destroys the living shit out if it.

Espresso starts bleeding as his eyes turn black.
'ESPRESSO' Madeleine yells as he crawls towards espresso.
'i-i can't see.. it's all black..' espresso says as he takes his last breath.

The illusionerator is gone somehow.

Madeleine starts crying.
'espresso don't leave me..'

Madeleine cry's onto espressos dead body.

Not all love stories have a happy ending lmfao

As you can tell by the grammar I'm not interested in the story anymore.
I hoped you all liked this.
Thank you all so much for supporting me through this. :)

I'm mostly gonna (if I ever do) write about normal gay stories or maybe genshin stuff who knows?