dead?

This is a short chapter cause Idk what to add (I'm so sorry)

Chapter thirteen.

There Madeleine was.
He couldn't move or speak.
He narrowed his eyes down to espresso. He forced himself to say a word but before he could he was out of his own body again.

(I can't do shit about espresso at this point)

Madeleine fell. He was in the void again. His head hit the floor pretty hard. There was now blood coming from it.

Madeleine pov:

what the actual fuck is happening.. why was espresso hugging me why did I see blood why the hell did I have something sharp on me what happening fuck please bloody help. I can't do this.. I'm in this place again. My head. Hurts. So damn badly. I can't stay awake any longer. Please.. help.

A second later he fainted.
oof. he's a dead one.

'Madeleine' was in charge again.
He grabbed espresso by his arm and dragged him to somewhere they were sure to get lost in.

"MADELEINE- WHAT ARE YOU-" but before espresso could finish, 'Madeleine' threw espresso hard against a tree.

Espresso hit his head and back pretty hard.
Blood came out of his mouth and was dripping from his head too..

Espresso just sat there with his head down.
"U-urgh.. m-madeleine.. w-wh.." espresso was cut off by fainting.

"Hahah..." 'Madeleine' chuckled.

'Madeleine' started walking over to espressos body.

He kneeled down.

"You're a cute little thing. What a shame this happened." 'Madeleine' chuckled.

(I'm really stuck on this part help)

"I'll be back soon." 'Madeleine' said as he disappeared into the dark.

With 'Madeleine', as he walked Deeper into the woods,

Once he knew he was far enough, he took out a weapon and stabbed himself.

He didn't scream.
He just had his eyes closed.
He suddenly fell to his knees.
(What the fuck do I put here)

Let's just say the spirit has left Madeleines body. Not for long.

Madeleine was again, forged back into the real word once again.