blood and burns.

Blood and strong language warning!

Chapter five.

Madeleine was falling for a while.
Tears Falling down his eyes uncontrollably.
Suddenly, he fell onto a hard surface, another scene appeared..
"What's going on..?" Madeleine mutters.

"Do it again!" A voice yells out.
"ARGH!" Another voice blurted out
''this is what you get for messing with us."

Where's this sound coming from..?

It looked like it was coming from the opposite side of the wall where Madeleine was

Madeleine walked to where the chaos was located, when he got there but froze.

Tears fell uncontrollably down his face.
"No.. not this place again.." Madeleine said in his head.

"Hey cappuccino? You her-" (don't bully me with the names or I'm suing you)
"Well well, look who it is. The bitter beans boyfriend~" one of the guys shouted.
"What are you..-''
"m-madeleine-.. g-go..'' the poor cookie on the ground bleeding helplessly said to Madeleine attempting to save him.
"I-"
"Ah ah ah! It's too late now. Way too late.."
One of the rats say as they all walk off.

"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU JERKS'' Madeleine screams
"Madeleine... P-please.. forget i-it..-" cappuccino asks
"Cappuccino are you okay?! Please- stay strong.. I'm getting the ambulance- please.." Madeleine begs.
"Madeleine, r-remember.. I'm always here.. I love y-you.." the cookie says as he takes his last breath.
"C-cappuccino.... Why.." Madeleine cries
(The madeleine was too stunned to speak)

This was teenage Madeleine by the way

The real Madeleine immediately left after the cookie had taken his last breath. He couldn't bare to see another moment of his dead boyfriend. 3 minutes after Madeleine falls to the ground having a breakdown. "W-why is this happening to me.." Madeleine says in his head as sirens start approaching and the body was getting taken away. The teenage Madeleine watched with tears in his eyes. "I promise to never fall in love again." The teenage told himself. "It looks like you failed that, me." Madeleine tells his younger self. The floor shatters underneath him and he falls into the dark void.

With espresso..

Espresso fell on the hard ground on his knees with tears in his eyes as the scene starts to appear.
It was young espresso, on his desk. Light on, and a lot of needles and threads.

It looked like he was fixing Mr bitter. The toy was dirty, ruined, an ear was missing but that didn't bother the child. The bear was looking absolutely filthy but the head and arms were put together very well though.

The adult espresso wiped the tears from his face and went up to his younger self.
As soon as espresso encountered the desk the door behind them shut open.
It was espresso's step mom. Espresso put his arm over his younger self to protect himself. (Little did espresso know no one could see espresso so there was no point). His mom started screaming at the poor child.

"THAT TOY IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS." the woman screamed. At this point espresso (child espresso) snapped.
"HOW DARE YOU INSULT MR BITTER LIKE THAT." the child screamed
"Haha.. did you just raise your voice at me..? You brat." The woman instantly replied back.
"You know.. I didn't want to cause trouble. But.. look what you've caused you mistake.." The woman said in a spine chilling tone.

"Don't come near me you sick bastard." espresso said while still having his arm over his younger self.

The woman viciously grabbed Mr bitter before the child could even react but used her magic to burn the toy.

"There. You have nothing now. Absolutely NOTHING." the woman yelled as she left the room.

The adult espresso looked away immediately to prevent himself from crying.

Meanwhile the child just stared at the ashes of the last thing he had of his mom.
"M-mom.. m-mr bitter.. n-no.. not again.." the child cried.

Espresso couldn't help but cry along with his younger self.
"I'll fucking find you 'mom'.. if it's the last damn thing I do you'll be fucking dead..." Espresso cried with anger.

Espresso fell onto the floor and punched it as hard as he could. The floor shattered. Espresso feel into the void.

"You'll be dead soon." Espressos voice echoed as he fell.

Thank you for reading chapter 5! And I'll get the fight continuing next chapter. Sorry! Have a great day/evening/night!
edit: had no motivation that's why it's boring asf today 😒 sorry