"you fucking murderer."

Chapter fifteen.

cream puff left with latte a while later.

Madeleine sat on his hospital bed dying to see espresso.
TV
5 minutes later a nurse came in to feed Madeleine.

I don't know how to put this but Madeleine was fed through a tube. Lmao.

After madeleine was finished he asked the nurse to feed him the 'medicine' the 'doctor' gave Madeleine. The nurse agreed and fed Madeleine 2 spoons of the 'medicine'.
He wanted to feel better as quick as possible so he could finally talk to espresso or something like that.
Then the nurse left.

Madeleine didn't feel any different, he just rested back into his hospital bed and dozed off.

Espresso was told he was well enough to get up and move around the hospital for a bit. With supervision of course Incase something happens.
So what did he do? He went to Madeleines room.

Espresso was calm, he tried his best to be atleast. When he entered Madeleines room he was fast asleep.

espresso took a seat beside madeleines bed and sat down.

Nothing happened, espresso was just admiring madeleines bruised face.

He was just waiting for Madeleine to wake up. He probably got tired of waiting cause he went back to his room disappointed.

Madeleine woke up an hour later.

he was dying to see espresso and this point, he was worrying too much, that's probably why he woke up.

Madeleine turned over to the other side of his bed with pain.

"Espresso please.." Madeleine whispered.

5 minutes later espresso came in again, and sat down on his chair.

Madeleine knew someone was in the room with him

"please leave.. " Madeleine said in a depressing tone.
"Oh? You want me to leave?" Espresso said with some joy.

Madeleine instantly knew and he turned around immediately with so much damn pain he probably started bleeding somewhere again but that didn't effect him, all he wanted in his life at this point was to see espresso.

"ESPRESSO!!" Madeleine exclaimed with pure joy as he hugged espresso.
"Well someone's happy.." espresso said but he just stood there not hugging madeleine back or anything.
"gods I thought you were dead I was so damn worried-"
"Shut it." Espresso shot back.
"W-what..?" Madeleine said as he pulled himself away from espresso.
"Oh please, you're the one who got us into this mess. It's all your damn fault." Espresso said with hatred.
"E-espresso what do you mean.." Madeleine said in a shocked tone.
"Oh my fucking gods you're pathetic. Arguing with YOU is a waste of my life"

Madeleine stopped.
He was shocked. Why was espresso acting like this..

"E-espresso..?" Madeleine said as if he was about to cry.

Espresso was now staring at Madeleine with a pure hatred. He looked like he was about to murder Madeleine.

"You fucking murderer." Espresso said as he left the room leaving Madeleine speachlesss, confused, shocked.

"E-espresso.. ESPRESSO STOP COME BACK!" but yeah you guessed, there was no use.

Madeleine just got back into the position he was in before, ignoring the pain it caused, he laid there, crying.

Did he just lose someone he loved.. again?

Suddenly, Madeleine sat up straight, god knows if he felt anything or not, but his face was filled with PURE rage and murder. He was gripping his sheets so hard his hands were about to burst.

"Don't worry espresso. You're either with me or dead." Madeleine whispered to himself.

It looked like the drug was taking place already...

Perfect.. just perfect..

..

you finished this chapter! Congrats! Almost at 10k views I feel amazing