Possessed?

Chapter eleven.

espresso kept staring at the eyes that were staring back at him.

There was just silence. I mean let's say Madeleines snoring doesn't exist.

Espresso didn't have any emotion on his face.

The eyes glaring at each other. You get the point right?

Espresso couldn't tell if he was sleep deprived or not. Or if he was just going insane like Madeleine already was.

A good minute later Madeleine woke up, which caused the figure to run away.

Espresso tried calling out for it but a sound didn't come out of his mouth.

"E-essy?" Madeleine muttered.

Espresso could tell Madeleine wasn't fully awake so he just put his hand on madeleines hand.

"You're dreaming don't wake up yet." Espresso said calmly.
"Yeah.. I am dreaming.. I'm sleepi.."
Madeleine was cut off by the exhaustion that was piled on him.

Espresso sat there for a minute holding Madeleines hand.

After that (sexy/j) one minute, espresso got up and started walking over to the bushes where the figure was.

Suddenly he realized.

"Where the fuck are the other cookies?" He said to himself.

He walked back over to where they were and found a trail on footsteps everywhere.

Curiosity took over him so he followed the one that was going straight. There were 3 trails in total.

The figure then came out of a different bush and started walking closer to Madeleine.

Well, guess who it was?

"We meet again." The figure said in a shady voice.

"But this time.. I'm not alone." The figure said as they took out a red shiny pot with a lid. Labeled 'end' on it.

"What's in it? The end of your life." The figure said as they opened the lid and a shadowy spirit of a soul came out.

The figure pointed their finger towards Madeleine, basically directing the Spirit to him.

Madeleine was still fast asleep. No one with them or nearby.

The spirit rapidly starting approaching Madeleine and resting their own soul into madeleines body.

The figure grinned.
"Good." They said and they drifted away into the darkness.

A few moments later Madeleine just sat up straight. Eyes closed but he just sat up straight.

With espresso.

"Tch no sight of anyone.." espresso said as he started to walk back feeling worried about what happened to the other cookies.

A screech was heard. It was Madeleine.

Espresso couldn't loose another member because of this commission.

He ran. Ran as fast as he could. He
Didn't want to be alone. (Alone?)

With madeleine

His eyes shut open and were all white. No pupils just pure white. Tears or blood started streaming down his face as he was screaming.

Suddenly, his eyes were normal.

He wasn't panicking. He just sat there looking like he had just successfully completed something.

He grinned and wiped the blood off his face.

"I'll be taking over for a while now.." he said to himself.

A minute later espresso came running. Panting and out of breath but he couldn't loose him.

"Madeleine?! Are you alright?! Why were you screaming?!" Espresso said while catching for air.
"Why. Yes espresso. I am fine." Madeleine said in a deep tone.
"W-why is the blood on your sleeve.." espresso asked with curiosity

'Madeleine' ignored that.

"Dear friend. You should sleep." 'Madeleine' suggested.
"No. I must find the others. And you will help me with this." Espresso shot back.
"Very well, let's go." 'Madeleine' said in a spine chilling tone..

Espresso had a weird feeling about Madeleine now.. he wasn't.. normal?

He didn't think much about it cause he was too worried about the others.

Suddenly.

'Madeleine' grabbed espresso by the arm and see dragged him over to one of the paths.

"Madeleine! What the actual FUCK?!" Espresso said with a surprise voice.

"Lead the way." 'Madeleine' demanded.

Espresso felt scared of him for some reason.
He listened and walked ahead.
He had a really bad feeling about this..

'Madeleine' followed behind..

Then he suddenly grabbed espresso by the shoulders and dragged espresso closer to him..

Finished chapter 11? Nice! I do apologize if I am bursting your bubble. But no they're not going to get kinky and spicy. This isn't madeleine anymore..