their death.

Mentions of killing and blood!

Chapter twelve.

Epsresso's soul left for a second when 'Madeleine' pulled him.

'Madeleine' (yes I will keep adding ' until ######### ####### ##### ####) had espresso Infront of his face. Staring into his eyes.

Espresso felt too flustered to speak. He was blushing a lot.
"M-madeleine stop bloody playing.." espresso said as he pushed 'madeleine' Away.
"How dare you push me." 'Madeleine' respond in a frustrated tone.

Espresso jumped and took a step back from him immediately after he said that.
Espresso didn't say a word and continue walking on. But faster to get away from 'Madeleine' acting strange.

Of course 'Madeleine' was behind espresso.
No words came out of their mouths.

With the real madeleine..

(Ok keep in mind I don't know shit about being possessed 👍)

Madeleine woke up in a black space.

"Eugh what's going on.." Madeleine said.

A figure, running past circling madeleine rapidly.

It was cold and empty. Nothing could be seen.

"E-espresso..?" Madeleine yells out clearly confused.

(Ok congrats I'm gonna start doing pov's now.)

"Espresso..?" ESPRESSO!" madeleine yells out multiple times.

Madeleine was busy shouting for help. Suddenly, the figure was behind madeleine. Waiting to attack. Madeleine wasn't conscious of the figure.

...

'Madeleine' POV:
(Yes this is back in the real world with the 'Madeleine')
Haha, I was behind pushed around again like that? This guy really has SOME nerves huh?! I'll kill him after I kill the so called 'others'. I will not let master down. I will kill everyone this madeleine cookie knows. I will.

...

Espresso POV:
Oh curse the stars. I can feel my heart beating rapidly.. and madeleine. What happened. There's no bloody way sleep can cause this to happen.
What's even going on?! My hands are shaking I can't even walk straight. Madeleine is acting so strange and horrifying. I don't even know what to think anymore. And the other cookies, where could they have gone to?! Fuck fuck fuck..
Too much is happening I can't keep this going.. why am I even caring so much about Madeleine?! It's all that cookies fault! It's probably because of the.. thing that happened.. or when he said he loved me in the tents?! No. He wouldn't even dare to love someone like me. There's no fucking way.. but this isn't even Madeleine anymore..

4 minutes later

A scream was heard.

"IT'S ONE OF THEM!" espresso shouted as he turned to the direction of the scream.
"okay an-"  but 'Madeleine' was cut off cause espresso wasn't there anymore.
"Stupid cookie." 'Madeleine' mumbled.

Espresso was fast. Faster than before.
Running to the scream as fast as he could.

A good minute of running.

Espresso stopped. He froze..

"G-guys..?" Espresso said in a shook tone.

There was blood everywhere. And bloody (like literally) weapons too.

And the cookies that was murdered? The cookies that were signed to go on the commission with Madeleine a d espresso.
They looked like they've been stabbed multiple times. Brutally.

"GUYS!" Espresso yelled.

He dropped to the floor on his knees.

He was shaking and crying.
Tears falling uncontrollably.

A second later 'Madeleine' came. (You know what I mean by that.)

'Madeleine' didn't say a word but just appeared behind espresso.
He smirked as he took out a sharp  weapon..
"It's bye bye for you too.." 'Madeleine' said.

Espresso felt like someone was behind him so he looked behind him. He couldn't see the sharp weapon tho..
"MADELEINE!" espresso shouted as he got up and ran towards 'Madeleine' and hugged him.

'Madeleine' froze. He was surprised.
He lowered his weapon and just stood there. Shocked.

"Madeleine t-they're.." espresso was to scared to talk..

'Madeleine' didn't respond. He still was standing there.

With the real madeleine.

Madeleine was on the floor. Hurt.
He was unconscious too.

The figure just stared at him.

Suddenly, Madeleine was forced back into the real world.

Ay you completed uhh chapter 12? Congrats!! I'm gonna study now.

Edit: why the actual FUCK does the smut chapter have a lot of views than the regular chapters (excluding chap 1, 2, 3 & 4.)