"it's all your fault, madeleine."

Strong language warning!

Chapter eight.

Suddenly, a scream was heard.

The scream must've woken everyone cause it certainly woken Madeleine up.
"What was that?!" Madeleine said as he got out of his sleeping bag.
"You dumb bitch it was a scream, get ready and grab your energy we need to go." Espresso replied.

Madeleine didn't say word and immediately grabbed some of his armour and tried putting it on.
Espresso got out of the tent and saw that the others were already ready.

"Where's Madeleine." One of the cookies asked.
"He's getting ready, he'll have to eat on the way to the location of the roaring scream." Espresso replied.

Not even a minute later Madeleine walked out, already fully dressed. Well, not probably cause he was in a rush.

"Let's go now, forget the tents." Madeleine orders.

The others actually listen to him including that bitter bean himself.

A few minutes into their walk to the scream multiple screams and roars were heard.. everywhere.. there was no location.
From every side, every corner, there were screams from the bloody pits of hell.

Madeleine felt shivers down his spine. But he wouldn't let start stop him.

Suddenly Madeleine started to sprint, he didn't know where he was going

"MADELEINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" espresso shouted.

There was no response from Madeleine. He just kept running.

"Wait here I'll chase after him." Espresso ordered the other cookies.

Espresso started to run towards Madeleine, he wasn't as fast as him but he went as fast as he could.

"MADELEINE STOP YOU BLOODY IDIOT" espresso shouted.
"TRY ME." Madeleine shot back as espresso. He even looked back at espresso when saying that.. but.. his eyes.. were widened. Almost like he was going crazy..

Espresso stopped, panting and bending over for a small break.
"M-madeleine come back." Espresso begged.

Madeleine wouldn't listen. He kept running.

Suddenly, espresso started coughing up blood.
"Argh.. this.. m-mustn't.. be good.." espresso said and he started to feel dizzy and fainted.
He wasn't properly healed yet. This was a stupid idea for espresso to run after madeleine.

Madeleine kept running until he finally made it to a village.
Fire. Everywhere, screaming. Sacrifices. Blood. Murder. Everywhere. In that damn village. Everywhere.

Madeleine felt like this place was familiar, and then it hit him.
This was the village he lived in as a kid. But.. Madeleine didn't help, he just calmed down, and walked away disappearing into the woods. Not caring a single bit. A few minutes into his walk back to the other cookies, he stopped. He started to laugh. He didn't know why, but something just got him.
"Karma finally got y'all, huh?" Madeleine said bursting out with laughter.

He had finally calmed down and kept walking.

He finally got half way, to the part were espresso was. Madeleine just stood there, staring at espressos body, the mouth left a puddle of blood. A good 2 minutes later he picked espresso up bridal style, and walked away with espresso. What's wrong with Madeleine..? Why is he acting like this..

"Hello everyone!" Madeleine exclaims
"OH MY GOD (god?) WHAT HAPPENED TO ESPRESSO?!" Shrieked one of the cookies.
"The screaming was a false alarm! Nothing to worry about, and espresso-"
"MADELEINE YOU IDIOT YOU CAUSED THIS." Shouted one of the other cookies.
"H-how..?"
"YOU KNEW HE WASN'T HEALED YET, NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE? YOU COULD'VE MURDERED HIM."

Madeleine finally realized what he had just done.
"I did it again.." Madeleine thought.

"Since none of us know how to heal, Madeleine it's your turn. You better not fuck this up this time." One of the other said warned Madeleine.
"It's all your fault, Madeleine."

Madeleine wanted to die at this point.

He looked at espresso. With tears Falling down his eyes.

There was this one spell Madeleine knew. It could heal someone properly, and the healed person wouldn't get hurt for a long time. They were better than ever.

All Madeleine had to do was a kiss. On the lips.

...

Sheeeshhh you finished chapter 8!! (8?)..
Hmm, what should I do next chapter..
Should I make them kiss? Who knows I might <3
okay gn I'm tired