'medicine'

Chapter fourteen.

As soon as Madeleine was back in the world, he felt a deadly pain to where the stab was.

He couldn't speak. He was stuck.
He was crying. But no movements.

He stayed like that for a while, until he had some little strength to finally pull the weapon out.

He immediately coughed out blood
(Why the fuck did I make violence happen Jesus Christ.)

He fell to the ground, unconscious.
He wasn't dead though cause he's hot so it's okay.

God knows how long later but
It's been a while since the cookies were all gone.

Everyone in the kingdom was getting worried so a search party was sent. (Idfk who alerted the kingdom but let's say the commission took way longer than expected..)

all bodies were found.
The dead ones rotting.
Madeleine and espresso..
I honestly don't know how to put this but somehow alive.

A while later.. not days though.

Madeleine woke up. First thing he saw was lights being flashed into his eyes. His eyelids were too heavy to open. So he closed them again.. he was asleep.

(WOOO ALMOST AT 9K READS)

Espresso was in another room across madeleines. His room was filled with gifts cards balloons. He wasn't injured that bad. Well probably cause of that one time they almost fucked. his head was just injured badly. No severe damage.

Espresso was just sitting up on his hospital bed. Not doing anything just gazing into his thoughts. Wondering how he was found. How he was alive. Basically his existence.

A doctor came in a few minutes later for some questions then left.

Hours later..

Madeleine finally woke up.
He laid in his hospital bed since he couldn't have the strength to get up due to the stab. The looked around the room and saw gifts, cards n balloons too. He was surprised, didn't know why but was.

"You're awake!" An unknown voice said. But yet also sounded so familiar..

Madeleine somehow managed to get up a tiny bit.

He saw a doctor there sitting Infront of him.

madeleine couldn't speak.

"I know you can't speak but that's okay!" The doctor exclaimed.
"We did tests and checked up on you and you're okay! Not 100% but you're good enough." The voice added.

Madeleine nodded his head.

"Apologies if this is straight forward but you have to take this bottle of medicine for 5 days to get yourself up and ready again."

Madeleine nodded again.

The 'doctor' handed Madeleine a bottle of the 'medicine'

"Drink it after you've had a meal." The doctor exclaimed as he left the room.

Madeleine couldn't care less and tossed the medicine aside.

The doctor went straight to the bathroom and immediately
(You'll see where this goes.)

"Haha. What an idiot." The doctor chuckled as he took off his disguise.
"Couldn't even tell who I was by my voice.. how dumb!"

Oh look!! Guess who it is! The illusionerator.

(I'm gonna make a drawing of him soon so y'all know what he looks like)

"That drug will be sure to make him loose it." The illusionerator chuckled.

With espresso

Latte was in the room with espresso now. Hugging him and stuffing his hands with gifts.

"latte you can just put all the gifts in the corner I appreciate it but no need to bury me alive in the-"
"Espresso shut up. You were badly hurt are you sure you're okay?!"
"yes, thank you for your concern but I'm perfectly fine."
"if you're lying I swear to God you Don't know what I'll do." Latte said in a threatening voice.
"I'm not, no worries." Espresso chuckled.
"Well I have to get going I have some stuff to do. I'll catch up on you later brother!!!" Latte exclaimed
"just call me espresso you basta- bye latte see you later." Espresso said.
Latte just went outside waiting for cream puff. Didn't bother espresso.

With Madeleine

Madeleine pov:
that was strange I have no idea why. How the hell am I even alive what is my life at this point. That voice is so familiar but I don't know where it's from.. good lords this is a lot to take in.. my body hurts everywhere.. I didn't even get to see espresso yet I hope he's okay..

Suddenly someone burst into madeleines room.

"Madeleine!!!" A little voice yelled
"hi sis!" Madeleine exclaimed with a lot of pain. (how the hell do I do this)

It was cream puff (WOO also read the hc's if u didn't)

"Are you feeling okay??" Cream puff said in a worried voice.
"Yes I'm fine, no need to worry." Madeleine said.

They talked for a while.

The illusionerator was getting impatient now.. why wasn't he taking the 'medicine' aka drug yet.

...

You finished this chapter WOOOOO!!!!
I was sick so sorry for no update.. but I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!!