OC #3

Name: Inei Tokuda
Nicknames: Nei, Ini Minni, Minnie (Someone stuttering on the second nickname), Toku and Cheshire (his thief name)
Age: 25+
Gender: male
Pronouns: He/him/his
Orientation: Bisexual
Blood type: B-
Alliance: starts off as just a solo thief that steals things he order to by others, but probably transfers over to whatever side his crush is on at some point. (Except for Ango, he'd just stay the same in that case.)
Personality: He's quite the wordsmith to be blunt, as well as a storyteller, always coming up with crazy reasons for his scars, he's the kind to bend over backwards for other people no questions asked.  In his everyday life, he's usually much more toned down and almost, melancholic, rather easy to fluster and tends to shy out of the spotlight.  Most of his energy goes into his thief persona though, that role being the kind to play into theatrics immensely, and banter with his opponent. overall he cares almost, too much for other people, literally willing to go through hell and back for his daughters, and anyone he holds to a similar level really. He's also super easy to entertain in spite of his typically overtired and mellow day persona, he can fixate on a lot of things easily, and is pretty gullible.
Height: 5,6 ft
Weight: 117 lbs
Hair colour and length: Light brown with a couple more, bleached spots because of how often he's outside, It'd be a similar length to his FaceClaim's too, the sides would just reach his chin though, as opposed to going down to his neck.
Eye colour: Goldish brown
Skin colour: Fair
FaceClaim: Saint Germain from code realize

Eye colour: Goldish brownSkin colour: FairFaceClaim: Saint Germain from code realize

Voiceclaim: Lawless from Servamp (blonde hair)

Singing Voice: Jonah Scott

Body scars/marks: There are too many to count at this point, let me tell you that much, he has more than a couple stitches, one in his upper lip , a couple above his left eyebrow and some up the side of his leg, he has a bullet scar on his arm, a and is constantly covered in bruises. He also has constant eye bags too, from the countless late nights his job causes.
Work Attire:A black, full face mask, painted with a twisted grin across the bottom half (where he gets his thief name), he wears a purple  button down, a black vest with silver buttons, black dress pants, magenta gloves and a pair of plain black sneakers since they're easier to run in than any of his previous options.
Though when he's working at his day job, it's similar shoes, and just all black instead of the purple of his thief costume.
Casual Attire: He prefers darker colours and hats, since they tend to keep the focus off of him. So he typically wears black cargo pants with a baggy shirt, flannel, black hat, and a pair of beat up, red converse.
Accessories: He wears a silver and a gold ring on the ring finger of his right hand, and he has a large amount of hats
Likes: hats, dark colours, music, playing the guitar(he's learning to avoid singing at home), sleeping in, keeping people safe, forests, dogs, espressos, sewing, noir detective films, cleaning duty at work, and Latin music (personal favourite to make people dance to with his night job.)
Dislikes: Cats, singing, the smell of alcohol, hospitals, needles, going to museums during the day (he had to help out on one of Hiromi's school trips and..oh boy), going to either of his daughters schools in general, customer service duty (too tired), early morning shifts and decaf coffee.
Scent: Depends on where he was the day before really, though if the smell is really bad (like smoke or alcohol), he'll go as far as to try and cover it up with an immense amount of whatever else he could find, like perfume, for example.
Ability: (Idea by Violetta_wolf_37 ) Dance of the Devils
This ability grants the user the ability to control the minds of the victims with music, specifically stuff to do with their own voice, such as singing, humming and or whistling. People nearby start dancing when they're using the ability, and once the song is over, they're under the user's control. It also has to be rather easy to hear said music though, or else the surrounding noise will drown it out and it will be useless.
Other skills: He's pretty talented music wise, he's rather athletic so he can dance pretty well and his ability makes it so he can sing decently well too (though of course he'd consider the former more of a strength than the latter). His work made him great with sleight of hand too, and he can think on his feet pretty easily. He also has no problem with putting himself in dangerous situations either, the worst example of this being hanging off of a window ledge in order to escape a set of guards.
Weapon: As a thief, he doesn't really use them, but should the situation come he usually has a pistol on him.
Flaws: His tendency to care too much is quite a bit mistake on his part, since he will forget everything if it puts someone in danger other than him,
Strengths: He's definitely fit physically wise, and he's good at dealing with children too. He can pull stories out of thin
Fears: His hugest fear is getting caught one day, since that would leave his daughters by themselves, though a few of the more, minor ones would have to be having people find out he has an ability in his every day life, trains (he once had to make a deal in a thought to be abandoned train tunnel..you can guess where that went.), driving in the rain, letting down his family, and..strangely enough, cats.
Disorders: He goes in and out of depressive and or anxious episodes every now and again if work starts piling up for him (in either way too, wether it be thieving or his day job) since he doesn't know what to do with himself, and that the increase in heists will lead to him getting caught.
Friends: Odasaku (work purposes), Kenji, the Tanizaki siblings, Yosano and Kōyō, though he's also acquainted with Higuchi and Kaiji too.
Family:
Ex wife - Nanako Yamada
Daughter - Hiromi Tokuda
Daughter - Asahi Tokuda
He doesn't really bring up any of his biological family, but he has two older sisters, an older brother, and two parents
Enemies: The police force for..obvious reasons, and Mori Ougai for his tendencies towards young girls though other than that it's more just..people he doesn't like or is scared of, like Kunikida for his gung-ho attitude, or Ranpo if he was sent on one of his theft cases.
Love interests:
Edgar Allan Poe

Love interests: Edgar Allan Poe

Ango Sakaguchi

Or Akiko Yosano

Or Akiko Yosano

Habits: He tends to space out when conversations start becoming more heavy, and he also fidgets with his hair and or earrings a lot when he's anxious too, the feeling of them between his fingers grounding him easily

Habits: He tends to space out when conversations start becoming more heavy, and he also fidgets with his hair and or earrings a lot when he's anxious too, the feeling of them between his fingers grounding him easily. He also has the habit of rocking back and forth to whatever music's on the radio at his day job when he can.
Hobbies: He really likes just doing simple things, like taking night walks around the neighbourhood and reading when he gets the time, though he's also learning the guitar in his spare time too, for reasons already stated.
Quotes:
"Could it be, another Alice had come to challenge me!" (A new person he finds intriguing challenges him.)
"Whatever you do just..don't tell Hiromi and Asahi."
"Huh..oh, sorry I wasn't paying attention."
Theme Song: Mess by Get scared
Birthday: August 24th
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Other:
- He accidentally used his ability on Hiromi once when he was just messing around with her, so he sidesteps any opportunity to sing for his daughters.
- His favourite songs to make people dance to are waltzes and tangos.
- Has had to cross dress on multiple occasions.
-He started his night job after Nanako left him, he used to just work at a grocery store before that.