Fantasy AU

Because what is a roleplay book of mine without a fantasy/adventurer AU?

1) (A) is poor, and (B) is royalty (kind of like, Aladdin pretty much)
2) (A) is a renowned thief and meets (B) when they tried to steal from the castle. So now they kind of just have midnight outings sometimes for fun

3.)(A) was once apart of the team of heroes that were meant to, save..something, actually they couldn't quite remember, it had been quite a long time since they were on that quest with the rest of them. (A) did (something, like get badly injured, or just did something against the team's wishes) and had to get banned from the team, so they decided to move out to the country and make a rest stop (in the manga  it was an apothecary) for weary travellers. What happens when (B), another adventurer they had met during their own journey, drops in needing a place to stay?

4.) (A) and (B) are two travellers that are constantly running into each other (that's really it, what they do with each other is something we can discuss in the comments.)

5.) (A)'s a traveller, and they decide to stop in a slightly more..manipulative town, to be blunt, where they met (B), someone who wanted to break the mold after hanging around the foreigner a bit..which almost got them k!lled. There are two options for this now, (A) can either live, and take (B) with them, or die jumping in front of (B) before they got stabbed.

6.) (A) was a traveller, and (B) had been on and island for their whole life, so they didn't know life anywhere..but there. What happens when they go to see the traveller off, and got locked outside of the gates? That's up to you.

7.) (A) is some sort of supernatural being (necromancer, Yokai, mermaid, etc), and was banished from the town, being forced to stay in some sort of abandoned place outside the gates. When they're thought to be causing a ruckus, the town sends (B) to finish them off, so (A) has to convince them they aren't doing any of that.

8.) Make it up!