Injury

(Basically a bunch of scenarios from my other books that end with an injured (A) or (B))

1) (B) gets really injured during a mission and (A) decides to carry them back to (wherever, it could be aged up or just normal)
Bonus stuff for this: you can also continue on with (B) set up in a hospital room if you wish

2) (A), had always been a passive soul, so of course, most people who knew of them, would think of them as an easy target. It was around midnight, when they called (B), injured and, on the brink of death. They both knew (A) was a goner but, (B) still went out searching anyways, with (A) still on the phone, and whether they live or die, is up to you this time.

3.) There was a particularly hard villain that some of the class had to fight and..(A), who was apart of that group, decided to be the one to go all out and try to deal a finishing blow..that action ending with them getting fatally injured of course..that was just what the plot tended to lead to for this kind of thing. The only person they want to see right then was (B), who was off fighting another villain at the time, since.,they had some sh!t to say if they were going to die. (Wether (B) actually gets to them in time is up to you, they either come upon the corpse of (A), or the currently dying (A)).

4.) (A) got into a very bad fight with a villain, and when they woke up in the infirmary..they couldn't hear anything, everybody was moving their mouths but..nothing was actually coming out it seemed. (A) lost their hearing..there's no other way you can slice it..and what happens when (B) gets told this?