"Somebody like..me?"

(Basically a universe where abilities are a lot less respected, ability users who are caught usually serving jail time or, being executed depending on how dangerous their ability actually is)

1.) (based somewhat on Tokyo ghoul) Of course, there are going to be some jobs that just get so much easier with quirks, (A),was hired by the government as an assassin, since they had no problem with the work it entailed. They always went to a little cafe when they were off work or waiting, and start talking up (B) after a while, a worker who was either a human or an ability user who was very good as hiding it.

2.) (A) finds (B) out in an alleyway coming home from whatever errands they had to run, (B) bruised and beaten from a fight, so (A) takes them home to patch them up and let them stay the night.

3.) Of course, there's going to be safe houses for quirk users in places with higher death tolls, Both Fukuzawa and Mori run ones, the former's being rather passive, while the latter's is usually meant to get back at the human race.

4.) (A)'s apart of a group of runaways and they come across (B) in a fight with some other, quirkless humans. Once that's done with they end up accepting (B) as one of them so they're safer.

5.) (A) comes upon (B) being harassed by a group of thugs and uses their quirk to save them in someway, wether that makes them be the target or scares them off is up to you.

6.) (also based on Tokyo Ghoul) Known quirk users are sometimes taken as servants for people in power, (B) was one of the lucky few who got chosen for this, and got taken into (A)'s household after countless experiences with other, more violent households. (A)'s is a place for quirk users to live safely, and the two become close rather quickly.

7.) make it up!