OC #4

Name: Kanae Fushimi
Nicknames: Kana, Nae, Shimi, Puppet, Space-Case, Pinocchio, Fushimi and Fushi
Age: Depends on the crush
Gender: Male
Pronouns:  He/him/his
Orientation: Biromantic, Asexual
Alliance: The Guild
Personality: Kanae is a hardworking, quiet individual, who usually has trouble reading the room for the most part (mostly during lighter topics, heavier ones are a little easier for him.), he also doesn't really know how to say no to people he holds to some regard, which has led to him in quite a few compromising situations. In that same breath, people would also say that Kanae has little self preservation, due to him always trying to throw himself under the bus, even in scenarios he had nothing to do with. He's always been stoic, but to contrast that, he's very creative, and takes a shocking amount of pride in his craft (let me tell you, one of the only times he interacts without prompting is when he wants to show off a puppet.) All in all, Kanae is artsy, and stoic, yet kind of childish and almost..clingy after he finds someone he likes to be around.
Height: 5,9 ft
Weight: 107 lbs
Hair colour and length: Similar to his second FaceClaim, though it's dark brown (almost black)
Eye colour: Dull brown
Skin colour: pretty much just a shade or two off of paper white
FaceClaim: Shintaro Kisaragi from Mekaku City Actors (over 20)

 Height: 5,9 ftWeight: 107 lbsHair colour and length: Similar to his second FaceClaim, though it's dark brown (almost black)Eye colour: Dull brownSkin colour: pretty much just a shade or two off of paper whiteFaceClaim: Shintaro Kisaragi from Meka...

Haruka Kokonose from the same anime (20 and under)

Voiceclaim:Drocell Keinz from Black Butler

Body scars: He doesn't have many visible ones, but the largest one would have to be the one he keeps covered up with his mask, since it pretty much just looks like a crack in his skin that spans from the right side of his chin, all the way up to his nose. Some smaller ones though, would be minor accidents from woodworking, like an infected splinter stuck in his right thumb, or the large graze on the side of his left hand due to him accidentally sanding his hand.
Work Clothes:
Pretty simple, yet gothic, being a white button up, paired with a purple and black vest with silver buttons, and black dress pants. He has a bolo tie loosely strung around his neck as well, having a black string,silver metal, and a dark purple gem sitting in the centre of it, alongside a pair of slightly beaten up, black shoes.
Casual Clothes:
Relatively similar to his work attire, though his button up is unbuttoned, with a black or dark purple shirt underneath, paired with baggy black pants and the exact same shoes. His bolo tie is swapped out for a similar style necklace, having a couple of black beads, and a purple gem charm in the middle.
Likes: Dark Colours, necklaces, woodwork, dolls, small spaces, drawing, cultural dolls (russian nesting dolls, Darumas, etc), salty foods, showing off his works, his mask, and pins (he has quite a few from his younger cousin)
Dislikes: Commitment, large groups of people, being seen without his mask, talking about himself, being yelled at, dogs (mostly just loud ones, smaller ones might be alright), thunderstorms, and schedules.
Ability: Pinocchio
Ability explanation: The user is capable of controlling puppets (1,or 2 if he tries really hard) he creates by putting a piece, or his entire soul into them, able to talk through them, and control their movements for a decent period of time with the amount of training he's done. While the user controls a puppet, his own state honestly depends, slowly loosing consciousness of his body the more focus he puts into the actions. The ability is rather draining, so the more focus the user puts into the puppet, means he has a shorter time to use it, but it gives it a slight boost in power overall. Finally, Pinocchio has caused Kanae to space out constantly, have locked up joints a lot of the time, and even have a couple of pains due to ways his creations have been destroyed (hurt shoulder for example, and it even led to his incapability to talk.)
Other skills: He'd probably consider spacing out to be his main skill other than his actual ability, but on a more serious note, he's pretty decent at most house chores other than laundry and, complicated cooking. He can clean, cook decently, and was pretty much just a house husband with a couple of extra steps. Obviously, he's also pretty skilled with woodwork and just, general doll-making, since he wouldn't have many puppets to control without it, though that's also the extent his abilities in the crafts go, since that's all he needed to learn, it's pretty fun though.
Flaws: He's incredibly willing to take the fall for certain people, and will overall just follow them through hell if they did so much as ask him to..hell, on occasion, they didn't even need to ask. His constant Spaceyness also leads to him missing out on *much needed* context a lot of the time, and due to him fearing confrontation, that context is usually never given. Finally, another big one is his incapability of reading a room, like I said above, which can b good, yet it's mostly bad, and on a lighter tone, he's not the most expressive person in a crowd.
Strengths: Versatility, like I said before, this man is great at simpler chores due to taking care of his extended family for so long, and he's overall  pretty good at working alone should the need arise, he's just screwed should he need to use his ability to it's full capacity. He's been told he's a creative problem solver and just, creative overall, though he often finds that doesn't hold up very well compared to other members of the guild.
Fears: Confrontation, commitment (mostly relationship wise of course, though on occasion it does extend to business and other things),
Friends: Louisa May Alcott, Edgar Allan Poe, Lovecraft, Herman Melville
Family: Erica Taylor (Biological mother, status unknown)
Ryutaro Fushimi (Biological father)
Iris Taylor (Aunt)
Lachlan Taylor (Younger cousin, 3 years younger than him)
Enemies: He doesn't really pick sides in that regard, he just says he dislikes who the guild dislikes overall (so, Port Mafia and the ADA, that changes of course when the guild crumbles) but people who make him incredibly uncomfortable are Nathanial Hawthorne, Margret Mitchell, and Fitzgerald. Lucy, just straight up intimidates him on the other hand
Love interests:
Mark Twain

 Lucy, just straight up intimidates him on the other handLove interests:Mark Twain

John Steinbeck

Or Louisa May Alcott

Habits: -He has the tendency to pull at the limbs or head of puppets he isn't controlling, or pick at the scars on his hands when he's bored and or stressed

Habits:
-He has the tendency to pull at the limbs or head of puppets he isn't controlling, or pick at the scars on his hands when he's bored and or stressed.
-He has the habit of speaking Japanese after returning from an intense session of spacing out, which has led to some very confusing interactions.
-When and if he's panicking in front of a person, he fidgets with his mask a lot more than normal, pulling at the strings as well as the actual mask constantly due to it being harder to breathe, and his face starting to hurt.
Hobbies: That's actually kind of a hard question for him, since for the most part, all he ever did was work, and the only thing he recalls bringing some joy to him is making his puppets, but a couple of others would be staring blankly at the ceiling to contemplate existence, drawing and studying his native language (just incase he ever needed it.),  as well as other cultures on occasion (his personal favourite is Latin cultures honestly.)
Quotes:
" Fushimi Kanae, and..why am I here again?" (Introduction)
"They're the ones we're supposed to hate..? I thought they seemed kind of nice."
"There's too many variables, I'm so confused."
"Puppets were kind of like..friends I didn't have to be scared about losing..if that makes any sense."
"People usually think I'm weird but, puppets truly are versatile with an ability like mine, honestly, they've gotten me out of a lot of situations."
Other:
- He wasn't allowed to be with his biological mother for..reasons even he isn't quite aware of in all honesty, so he pretty much grew up with his aunt (10-onwards), and worked at her antique store before joining with the guild. That also led to his lack of social experience, since he was basically a live in assistant for his younger cousin and his recently divorced aunt.
- His mother went on a study trip of some kind to Japan, where she met his father, which is also when they had him somewhere down the road, and she had to take him back to America because her term was up. She ran into money troubles, which led to the point above.
- He doesn't talk due to an injury from his ability, the head of a puppet he was using being removed by its neck being crushed, it's jaw being chipped in the process as well (hence his desire to keep his mask on, since that injury transferred to him.
- He's probably not allowed to go into potential fights by himself, due to his habit of forgetting things and his ability making him pretty much a sitting duck when in use.
- His record for spacing it is an hour..his younger cousin timed it
-He took his father's last name just to avoid people making a connection between him and Lachlan, as well as just inconsiderate people in general.