Chapter Eight

Just before Jeff could get any closer to me he was pushed off of me. I couldn't tell exactly who it was yet I recognized the red hat that fell off the person. It was glitchy red. But why would he do this?

"What are you doing red?" Slender grumbled darkly, grabbing him by the collar. Jeff was bleeding profusely out his nose and he seemed to be knocked out.

"I was taking care of business," Red remarked, struggling out of slenders grip. "He needs to understand what will happen if people find out about her and him." Red threw me an evil glance and grabbed his hat away from me.

"So you beat the hell out of him?!" I jumped up hitting red. It didn't seem to faze him as much as it should have. Red is a fucking jackass.

"Sophia you have to understand that you are not full creepypasta which has its consequences if you and Jeff were to be together." Slender bent down to mind side and patted my shoulder. Slapping his hand away I turned and ran into the forest.

Soon after I ran out of breath I noticed I was at my old house. Sighing, I walked into the house, up the stairs, into my old room. Some clothes, pictures, and many things were drawn out through my room. I collapsed onto my bed trying to hold back my tears, with no success.