eleven » double date

Ara looked at Yuna's face with a shocking expression, her mouth hanging open. "What?"

"I will come with you, you aren't going alone." She said in a stern tone. Namjoon had no idea why he was a part of this conversation, but he wasn't excused to go, and he didn't want to cut into their conversation as well. So he just did what he could, standing still and making absolutely no noise.

"But—" The doorbell went off, and everyone knew who it was.

"I'll open the door, wait here," Yuna said in a very strict tone, which even made Namjoon stiller than he already was, not daring to move. What if she shouts at him, intimidating him with her large eyes?

Yuna returned quickly, Jungkook walking behind her, not uttering a word.

"You brat," she said, as she slapped his shoulder in a fun way, "Why didn't you tell me about this?" she was laughing.

Was she serious? She was scolding Ara as if the younger had committed a grave sin not even a minute ago. Change of behaviour so suddenly?

"Huh?" Both Jungkook and Ara looked at her, puzzled.

"I was messing around," she smiled, "Of course, you can go on your date," she gave them a kind smile, "I won't stop you. Go and enjoy. Be back by nine, okay?"

Ara hugged her, "You are the best," and then she looked at Namjoon as she said, "Unnie. Love you."

"Thank you Noona!" Jungkook practically screamed, pulling Ara close to him.

"On second thought, why don't you join us?" Jungkook asked Yuna. She was fun to be around with, "We're going to the new arcade opened near the school. It'll be fun," he said, "We can go to a movie, or grab dinner later."

"Oh no, I don't want to be between you," she said, shaking her head, "Who wants to be a third wheel anyway?"

"Why don't you and Namjoon Oppa come? It'll be a double date."

↷↷↷↷↷↷↷

author's note:

am i making the chapters small so that we have lots of them? maybe. idk. 

eh. i guess it's just a part of the process. 

anyway, fun stuff coming ahead! can't wait. hehehe. untill then, x