twenty-three » N and Y

Namjoon furiously pressed the bell, almost leaning against the door of his house. He was tired as hell and his head was throbbing — almost hammering the migraine in his system. He wondered why he got drunk in the first place.

Oh, right.

I like someone else, I'm sorry.

"Open the door for fuck's sake, Hyung!" He shouted, still pressing the bell furiously which was continuously going ding-dong.

"Are you out of your damn mind?" A sleepy Seokjin shouted at Namjoon as soon as he opened the door. "You're gonna make my ears bleed."

"Oh hey hyung," Namjoon said in a tired tone, kicking his shoes off and walking inside their living room and laying down on their couch. "I'm fucking tired."

"What the hell, Kim Namjoon?" Seokjin gritted out as Namjoon winced. "You had your keys to the house, still you rang the doorbell till you woke the whole neighbourhood. You told me you won't drink, but I know you're drunk. You told me you would be home by twelve, but it's freaking three am! What has happened to you???"

"Shitty day— I mean, night." He felt the hammering in his head and leaned it back, groaning, "Fuckkkkk," he added, "I think I might need some help, Seokjin hyung."

"Brink you water or take you to your room. Let me guess, both?"

"You're such a saviour, hyung," Namjoon said, and the same words echoed in his head. Yuna is such a saviour. "I think I'm going crazy, hyung. Am I?"

***

The first thing Namjoon did when he woke up and tear a piece of paper from his diary, and scribble down a note in a hazardous manner. Shoving it in his backpack, he went back to sleeping out his hangover.

Hey Y,

I think it's about the time we meet.

I need to tell you some things.

You can decide where and when, I don't mind.

Hope it'll be fun seeing you.

From,

N.

***

On Tuesday morning, Namjoon fetched the reply to his note.

Was he sorry for being harsh? Yes.

Was he acting rude, demanding to meet? Probably.

But, was it important? Extremely.

He hated whatever mess he had created, and he wished that his past self didn't have to take Yoongi's grumblings of making a move at heart. He was good before all this fucking confusion.