Chapter 12: Representative

[Y/N POV]

Spending the whole day with my aunt was the best thing ever!

Well, it was tied with the day I managed to end up with two girlfriends!

But still, it was nice to just sit down with her and talk. Talk about when I was younger and my Mum was still around.

She told me a lot that she had been keeping to herself for so long and I could tell it was realising a lot of stress.

Eventually, she told me she was going to take a nap. So I let her do so.

In the mean time, I decided I wanted to go and see how everyone else was doing.

The last bell of the day went off shortly after she fell asleep.

I didn't have to look for very long until I bumped into Akko, who virtually leapt into my arms and into a kiss.

Akko: Heeeeey~!!!

Y/N: H-Hi Akko!

She giggled and rubbed her cheek against mine.

Akko: It's so great to see you! 

I blushed harder and smiled.

Y/N: I-it's g-great to see you too!

Still holding her in my arms, I went to put her down but couldn't because she crawled further up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Akko: Please not yet! I don't want you to let me go yet!

There was no harm in doing so. I knew my arms would get tired soon but it was worth it when I was holding Akko.

She was someone who I now loved with all of my heart. Like Diana and my aunt.

They were the most important people in my life and they always would be!

Y/N: D-Don't worry Akko. Y-you're not too heavy!

In fact I wasn't the one who put her down, she leapt out of them and latched onto me again.

Akko: I know! But let's go and hang out!

She took my hand and intertwined our fingers before racing through the halls of the school.

Y/N: A-Akko! You know we shouldn't running in the halls!

It didn't seem like she was listening to me at all because she just kept on running.

Even though my aunt wasn't around to scold her for running around in the school, I could still think of a few teachers who still would.

Heck, even Diana would do that!

Not that I was criticising her!

After a little bit of running, we found the others all just hanging around talking to each other.

Amanda: Yo! Here they are!

Y/N: H-Hi everyone!

They all greeted me and very quickly, me and Akko joined in with their conversation. Not that I had much to add.

Amanda: So what's it like dating Akko and Diana, Y/N?

Until Amanda asked me that.

Y/N: I-it's nice! Th-they both a-are very lovely and g-great to be around!

Amanda: Must be hard keeping them from killing each other!

Y/N: Actually no! Th-they get on r-relatively well.

A look of shock took its place on Amanda's face as she turned to look at Akko.

Amanda: You what Akko?!