5: Drink Up

My arms were aching and I put the weights down groaning. "Take it easy John. Stress lifting isn't good for you." "What stupid shit is stress lifting?" Dave questioned. Nick finished on the machine he was using and caught his breath a little. "It's when you lift more than you can due to being stressed and wanting to relieve yours somehow." I nodded and started rotating my arms circulating my blood a little better and easing the pain.

"So, Lopez was talking about a party happening tonight at this place call Riots. You guys wanna go?" I shrugged and looked towards Dave. "yeah i'll go" He said picking up a set of 5 pounds and lifting one at a time. "Johnny Boy?" Nick asked still sitting down at his machine locking at me. "I guess I'll come" I shrugged. I wasn't that big of a party person to be honest. I just did a lot of it because Nicole liked it. Nick clapped his dry hands together before going back to his machine. "Glad you're coming Johnny."

As we entered the club the music was loud and different colored lights appeared and disappeared. "How about a drink?" Dave asked. I nodded and all three of us pushed through some of the people who were there. "Hey sexy, a couple of drinks over here." Nick yelled. The way my friends treat women is unbelievable. The bartenders back was towards us and she was working on a drink.

Her hair was long in a high ponytail wearing a sports bra like top, a blue and black checkered belt with jeans on. She looked familiar but I didn't know who she was. "Sorry about that boys, what can I get for you?" She placed the drink she was working on next to her and leaned on the counter. I recognized her from Dave's party. The girl I spilt my drink on.

"April, hey how are you?" Dave asked. "I'm good, just working." She looked over at me smiling. "John, right?" I nodded half smiling. "Nice to see you again." She smiled a little then looked all if us. "What can I get you guys?" "Three Riot Mayhems" Nick said in an attitude way. She nodded and got started letting us watch. She pulled some things from under the counter and rested them on top. Vodka, Cherry syrup, lime juice, sugar and something blue.

She poured the lime juice, syrup and vodka in the shaker then closed it tightly handing it to Dave. "Shake this for me will ya?" He nodded taking it and shaking it at a steady pace. She put blue sugar on the rim of the glass and took the shaker from Batista. She poured it into the glass getting a deep red color that only went to half of the glass.

"Now what's the blue thing?" Dave asked. She smirked and took the bottle pouring it into the cup. I watched astonished as the blue was just on top of the red and not blending. She made two more in a heartbeat and pushed them in front of us. "Drink up guys" We clinked glasses as we took in the sweet and tangy beverage

A/N: Extra long chapter just for you guys! Sorry it took so long :))