7: Who Are You?

I sat on the recliner with a water bottle in my hand watching an old taping of Raw. The living room contained two people: Nick and myself. "How do you plan on getting your stuff back?" I took a sip of my water letting his question sink in. "Buy some I guess" My shoulders raised then fell. "You should bleach her clothes" He chuckled as a segment with the divas came on.

"You think you can ever date someone again? Like in the business?" I took a long swig of my water sadly wishing it was a sweeter drink. "I don't know. But one thing I do know is that I don't want to get married ever again or have kids." There was a long pause and then he spoke. "Why don't you want children?" "They'll never be able to see me 100% due to me being on the road 24/7. I had this talk with Nicole a bunch of times yet she still bothers me." I turned to him seeing as he nodded not losing eye contact with the t.v. The alarm from the door beeped. "John! Nick! We're back" Dave called as the door closed. Neither of us moved because we weren't interested.

"There's food!" We both jumped up and darted to the kitchen. In the kitchen was about 3 bags of Chinese food. Nick and I prepared our plates sitting at the island. "So John, are you planning to work things out with my sister?" Brie asked putting the root of the broccoli in her mouth. "No, there's nothing to work out." I picked up some sweet and sour chicken and mixed it with my noodles. "But you guys have been together for so long." I rolled my eyes ignoring her and eating my food. She started babbling (just like her sister) about how we should patch everything since we've been with each other for over 3 years and bla di bla do bla!

"Well you know Brie, not everything lasts forever. Exhibit A: you and Bryan. Exhibit B: me and Nicole. Now shut up about it because it's none of your business. You didn't even want us together so why are you all of a sudden now wanting us to get back on track?" I picked up my plate and walked to the living room finishing my food there.
--------

I held the bottle to my lips as I took a gulp of it feeling as it burned my throat. No, it's not alcohol. it's it's this stupid ginger/fruit juice Dave had. "John, I really don't appreciate you lashing out at me like that." Brie came back standing by the door way as I sat on the island in nothing but some shorts and socks. "And I don't appreciate you bringing up your sister. Realize that I am not looking to get back with her. All Nicole Garcia-Cena cares about is Nicole Garcia-Cena." I got off the island with the bottle in my hand walking to the stairs. "Who the hell are you right now?" She muttered but said it loud enough for me to hear "John Anthony Felix Cena: soon to be single as fuck" I heard her gasp and I chuckled walking up the stairs. "Don't act so shocked Brianna"