1: Dave's

When i got there i grabbed my suitcase and knocked on the door. Dave answered looking concerned. "John, what happened?" "I couldn't take it anymore" Was what came out. My voice was hoarse from yelling at Nikki. He moved to the side indicating for me to come in. I did and saw that Brie, Stephen, Jonathan and Joshua Fatu, and most of the divas were here.

Brie came up to me and hugged me. "Hey John, what are you doing here? Where's Nikki?" Her eyes fell to my suitcase and she bit her lip. "The guest room is upstairs and to the right John." Dave said. I nodded and walked upstairs with Brie behind me. She. Was calling me and talking but ignored it. When we reached the top I bumped into someone and their drink spilled on them.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry" I said. I looked down to see an unfamiliar face. Brie came beside me and smiled at the girl. "Oh hey April. John this is April Lee. She goes by A.J and April this is" She was cut off by her. "John Cena, WWE's finest. I know" I stuck my hand out and she took it shaking it. "Nice to meet you April" She smiled softly. "You too Mr. Cena. See you around Brie" She eased by Brie and walked downstairs. I found the guest room and rested my bag on the floor.

I walked downstairs seeing Dave preparing a drink. "Hey John, want one?" He pounted to the double scotch on the table. "Give me 5, I plan on getting drunk."