Morgan's POV
Rafe says "Sarah, has dad cut me off yet?" She says "I don't think he ever will, why?" Rafe says "I've been ignoring him" and she says "how?" I say "ignoring calls, what else?" Rafe says "that's all I can do, talking to him screws with me, I can't talk to dad ever again unless I want to end up back in here." Sarah says "that's ridiculous" and Rafe says "it's true, Sarah, dad really messed with my head growing up unlike yours, he thought you two were perfect and I was never good enough for him. Always reaching and when I finally did something right, he'd find a way that I did it wrong. He thinks I'm fine, Sarah, I'm not fine because of him. I hear voices when I'm stressed because of him and when I told him that I'm fucking crazy, do you know what he said to me?" Sarah says "what did he say to you?" Rafe says "he told me to man up, you don't know the real him, Sarah, I'll do anything for you guys while I'm in here to keep you away from him but I can't do much." Sarah says "if I leave with Wheezie and dad knows you're behind it, he'll cut us all off, Rafe" and Rafe says "don't do that then but just don't let dad get in your head if you don't have to." Sarah says "he's not going to do anything to me, Rafe, I'll be ok, I don't listen to him anyway." John B says "we gotta go, ladies or said dad will kill you" and Rafe says "that's not funny" as they all chuckle. They all get up and Rafe hugs Sarah saying "I'm getting my shit together for you, I'm gonna get it tight, yeah?" Sarah says "I love you, Rafe, get in there, keep that one around, he's cute" nodding at me and Rafe says "you don't have to tell me twice" chuckling. Wheezie hugs him and he picks her up saying "I'm taking you to your first party when I get out" and we laugh and Wheezie says "like party party?" Rafe nods saying "yeah, the whole crew will be there, we'll have fun" and she says "we'll get ice cream too" and Rafe says "you better be buying" and she says "I don't have any money." Rafe chuckles saying "I guess were not getting ice cream then" shrugging she says "put me down, I'm too old for this" and Rafe says "shows that I'm not weak" and they chuckle. Wheezie comes over to me saying "make sure he doesn't do anything stupid please. Were gonna get ice cream too, I'm not leaving you out, do you live in the Outer Banks?" I say "I do not, I've never been" and she says "when you get out, you're coming and were gonna have a sleepover" and Rafe says "I'm guessing I'm not invited" and Sarah says "you aren't" and we chuckle. John B comes up to me saying "you'll have to come hang out with our crew sometime, not the kook royals over there" rolling his eyes. He says "do you surf?" I say "a bit" and he says "we'll have to make plans then" and Sarah says "you're so mean, John B, we're having a sleepover, I'll find you and we'll make it happen." I say "you got it" and they leave and I say "your sisters hot" and Rafe says "shut up" and I mumble "not as hot as you though" and he says "good" chuckling. I chuckle, rolling my eyes at him, and we walk back to the main room while others talk to their parents I'm assuming. He hugs me from behind mumbling "you're so pretty" against my neck and I blush mumbling "stop it" smiling my ass off. He kisses my cheek, swaying side to side slowly, his lips not leaving my cheek. I say "you drive me crazy" his arms wrapping tighter around me and I smile. We dial it down when a nurse comes in then a little while the rest of the people in our ward come in, also known as our friends. Rafe rests his hand on mine and he mumbles "I'm so tired" and I say "I'm sorry? Go to bed? I don't know" and he smiles, closing his eyes, and Jasmine says "you guys are cute, I ship it" and Rafe says "just cause were both hot doest mean we'd be good together." I roll my eyes saying "you're a bitch" and he squeezes my hand mumbling "I'm kidding" and I say "I still think you're a bitch" and he smiles, closing his eyes, and crossing his arms over his chest. I tiredly rub my hands over my face and Jasmine says "the ship is sinking" and Derek says "for sure, with aa big fucking boulder going through the deck" and we laugh. Brian says "I have faith" and Derek says "no you don't, I call bullshit" and Rafe says "the deck is just doused in gasoline and just caught fire." I cover his mouth with my hand saying "shut up" and Rafe licks my hand and I say "now that was just unnecessary." He chuckles as I pull my hand away and he says "who's that?" Through the windows in the doors to the hallway I see a girl with long blonde hair. I say "guess you wont be the only lady around here anymore, Jasmine" and she says "finally, too much testosterone around here." Brian says "you love us" and Jasmine says "I don't have a choice" and I chuckle saying "sucks to be you then?" She nods saying "definitely" and I say "she's pretty" and Brian says "no, she's hot" and I mumble "a bit too Barbie for me." Rafe chuckles mumbling "remember you don't like girls, love" and I jokingly say "no way" super sarcastically. Rafe smiles mumbling "she is super hot though" and I roll my eyes saying "glad I mean something to you" sarcastically. The girl comes in and puts up a couple peace signs with her hands saying "hey" smiling and we all greet her in some way.