Morgan's POV
Two weeks later
I say "morning" to my mom as I come down the stares when she greets me first. She says "what are you so excited about? Haven't seen a smile on your face in months" and I say "hanging out with the Cameron sisters then I get to see Rafe" and she says "that's good" smiling. I say "its been two weeks since I've seen that boy" and she says "do you love him?" I say "mom, yes, I love him, is that even a question?" I grab Rafes sweatshirt as we chuckle and she says "try to be home for dinner" and I say "I probably will" and I grab my keys and I go to this cafe that Sarah, Wheezie, and I normally hang out at. I go in and they both hug me and Sarah says "I missed you" and I say "I missed you too" smiling and we sit down and get drinks and food. I say "so, hows John B?" Sarah says "still thinks you're trying to steal me" and we chuckle and I say "that's funny" us laughing our asses off. Wheezie says "he's just insecure" and I say "I would be too if you were my girlfriend" chuckling and Sarah says "oh stop it" chuckling. She says "is it weird going back to school after not being there for like three weeks?" I say "yeah, its strange, they all are like where'd you go? They know where I was, it might've been online" and Wheezie says "sounds terrible" chuckling. I nod saying "well, ya know, it is what it is" us laughing and Sarah says "is that Rafes sweatshirt?" I say "yes, yes it is" and she says "you look so cute, tell him its yours now" and I chuckle saying "I think he already knows." Sarah says "I don't know what you see in him but you guys are so cute, I can't" and Wheezie says "same." I say "its so funny that John B still thinks I'm trying to steal you" and we laugh and Sarah says "he's kinda slow sometimes, he'll figure it out eventually" shrugging. I say "thats fine" us laughing and we talk for awhile then I say "I gotta get going" checking my phone for the time and Sarah says "good luck with Rafe" and I say "I don't need luck, he loves me" chuckling. Sarah chuckles saying "a different kind of love than us" and I chuckle saying "I'd hope so or it would be weird as hell" and the girls both hug me then I get in my car, driving back to this place. I go in and they check me for anything weird as they do apparently and I go in and as soon as I see Rafe, my heart stops I swear. He looks even better than he did two weeks ago. He's talking to a girl with long dark hair that wasn't here when I was, him not even looking at me. I go up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. He turns around saying "hey" smiling and I say "hey" smiling and he kisses me and holds me close. He says "this is Raven" and I smile at her saying "hey" and she smiles saying "hows it going?" I say "I'm Morgan" shaking her hand and she says "you're the cutest thing ever" and I say "aww, thank you" blushing. She says "oh, there's my girlfriend, I'll see you boys around" and I smile saying "alright" and I stand in front of Rafe saying "how are you feeling, baby?" He says "I feel really good, I think I'm ready to leave" as he pulls me closer. I chuckle saying "you're glowing, you look really good" smiling and he sways slowly, one of his hands on my hip, one hand in mine. I say "making moves on me and I just got here" smiling and we chuckle and he says "I missed you" and I say "I missed you too" biting my lip and he says "did you see Sarah and Wheezie today?" I say "yes, I did" and he says "are they doing alright?" I say "yes, they see alright" smiling and I hear a wolf whistle and a "reunion, I ship!" I flip Brian off and Blaire, Jasmine, and Derek are just laughing and I rest my head on Rafes chest saying "I love you" and he says "I love you too" and he turns me around and I say "damn, I wasn't ready for that one." He says "making moves, baby, making moves" and I say "I see that, I like it" us chuckling and he holds me closer and I say "who's this Raven girl anyway? She's new" and Rafe says "yeah, she's cool, similar things going on in our heads, we kind of bond over that" quietly. I say "I like that" smiling and he pecks my lips and pulls me into a hug saying "I love you" and I say "I love you too" kissing his cheek. Jasmine says "ship, ship, ship!" We laugh and Rafe mumbles "its been hell without you" and I say "you're doing so well, you'll be out soon" quietly. We sit down and Rafe says "I like your sweatshirt, where'd you get it?" I laugh saying "shut up, do you want it back" and he says "please, it smells like you" quietly and I chuckle saying "only if I get another one" and he says "deal" and we talk for what feels like hours and our friends come over. We hang out for a little while and I say "mom wants me home, I gotta go" and Rafe stands up when I do. I go over to him saying "two weeks, ok?" Rafe says "I'll be right back" and grabs a sweatshirt from his room. Then I take it, me repeating "two weeks, ok?" He nods saying "I don't know how I'm doing this without you but I'm gonna do it" and I smile mumbling "I'm proud of you" against his cheek, him holding me close. I mumble "love you" and he mumbles "I love you too" and I leave just like I did two weeks ago, me leaving him again getting to me but I don't cry this time. I smile, thinking about how much he's improved since I met him.