🥀 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐚 🥀

♕ 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒
𝐀 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐓 𝐈 𝐂 𝐒 ♕

~ ~ ~

"𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

"𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬..."

~ ~ ~

"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮..."

~ ~ ~

"𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭

"𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭..."

~ ~ ~

"𝐎𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨

"𝐎𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨..."

~ ~ ~

Prologue -

He shut the door, pinning her harshly yet softly on it. Her hands above her head and their faces only an inch far. Their breath tangled with each other and Zayna's feared that their lips will meet if she moved. Her doe eyes looked up at his sharp ones, they held many emotions she couldn't decipher.

They held a softness that she wanted to drown herself in them. The grey glow in them was comparable to the storms in his life. He has been through shīt but remained strong. She thought she was the victim in here, but they were both floating or more like drowning in the same boat.

Azhar leaned closer, her lips red and tempting. She was looking like a seductress and breathtaking in that dress. He wanted to explore every inch of her body that he had not seen. He wanted to kiss her all night and not stop. He wanted her to know her worth. She deserved better than him. Far more better but he was selfish, he would keep her to himself, forever.

"I will rip the eyes of those who looked at you the way only I can." The possessiveness in his tone caused goosebumps to raise on her skin.

His left hand held her both hands while the other loosened the hijab around her head, giving him access to her neck. His hand slipped behind her nape as he stared into her captiving eyes.

Why couldn't he spent the rest of his life staring at them?

"You're mine. How dare he say such filthy things about you ?" His question was not to be answered.

"L-leave...me." She tried to sound confident but her voice betrayed her.

"Why? You prefer his touch don't you ?" In the cold silence of the night, she could hear him whisper. He was trying to control his anger for her sake only. Because he knew, if this time he would let his anger win, there will be no come back.

No matter what, she was still his and will always be.

"F-fūck..of-off, Azhar." She wiggled in his hold but he tightened his grip leaving a bruise on her wrist.

"So now you're back from Mir to Azhar? I won't let him win, Z. I won't. I fūcking love you but you're blind to see that! I can fight the world for you but I can't fight with you. You've become the most important part of my life that I can't afford to loose. Even if you cheated me, I still love you. How stupid my heart is, isn't he ?" His broken voice shattered her heart into pieces. She wanted to tell him the truth, but couldn't. All her efforts will go in waste other wise.

"Quit the act, Azhar. You don't love me. Never did." Her eyes moistened betraying her yet again. She lowered her gaze to hide them behind the curtain of eyelashes.

"I know you loved me at some point, Zayna. You once again proved me that it's always your beloved ones that betray you." Her name on his mouth was like poison.

If only she could tell him the truth.

*****
Disclaimer : This is a spiritual book but not totally. I tried to put some of my islamic knowledge in it, but I am not the best person to turn to for Islam. I am still learning. And therefore, my characters are realistic so yes, they will sin. Like every other human being. They aren't perfect. And remember this book IS FICTIONAL.

Here is a short prologue to dig in the story. Of course there will be a lot of things, there is a long journey ahead. Unlike my first story, this one was very thought again and again. I hope y'all will like it.