𝟎𝟐 | 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Be gentle with yourself,
or no one else will be..."

Z A Y N A -

"Zayna phupi !" Upon hearing her name, she turned. Her big hazel eyes looked around to find the source of the voice when she noticed her little cousin of four pulling Zayna's sleeve.

"Jee meri jaan ?" Zayna crouched in front of the toddler and kissed her cheek.

"You promised me that we will bake cupcakes together !" The little girl pouted at her phupi.

"I never break my promise, so we will bake your cupcakes. But where is your Daddy ?" The little girl - Zeeniya frowned at her aunt.

"Ask him, how can I tell you where he is ?" Zeeniya put her index on her chin as she thought deeply. But her little brain couldn't.

"Ok ok, Zee. Let's go in the kitchen." Zayna took her niece's small hand in hers as they walked in the kitchen. Zayna put Zeeniya on the counter and started to take out all the ingredients needed. She took some flour, sugar, eggs, chocolate chips and butter. She started to mix all the ingredients and when the dough was done, Zeeniya took some and put on Zayna's nose.

Zayna playfully glared at her but the little angel only giggled with her palm on her mouth. "You naughty girl !" Zayna started to tickle her.

"S-stop...plweaseeeee...stop !" Zeeniya yelled making her stop in her track.

"Wasting food is gun'ah meri jaan. Don't do that again, mmh." Zeeniya nodded in understanding and Zayna kissed her forehead. Then they both made balls of the dough and put them in the oven.

"I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT. DARE YOU STOP ME !" They heard a loud female voice. Zeeniya flinched, everyone handled her with so much care so she wasn't used to loud voices.

"Hey, it's only Shah phupho." Zayna hugged her little frame who was ready to cry. Zeeniya was a very sensitive child. "Ruby appi, can you take Zeeniya to her room. And please stay with her." Zayna smiled at the maid who nodded and took Zeeniya with her.

'What did this girl do now ?' She thought before going in the huge living room of their mansion. Putting her hijab perfectly on her head, she entered the living room where she saw her eldest brother and her younger sister standing while everyone else, her father, her mother, her grandfather along with her bhabi were sitting on the couch.

"Have you forgot how to talk to your elder brother, Shahnoor ?" Her mother interfered, grabbing Shahnoor's elbow.

"I have not but if you all continue to rule my life like I am your puppy then I won't waste a minute to forget that you are my family." Shahnoor was Zayna's younger sister, she was nineteen years old. She was the complete opposite of what Zayna was. While Zayna was kind, selfless and soft speaking, Shahnoor was the rebellious of the family who loves to do things in her own way. But both had a kind and golden heart.

She does everything for her family but she knows when she had to stand up for herself. Zayna could obey to her family silently but Shahnoor wouldn't. She will fight and she was the type of girl people would call batamiz because she stands for her rights.Zayna has two elder brothers apart of Shahnoor. The eldest was Shahveer, with whom Shahnoor was fighting with right now. And the second eldest was Abbas who wasn't present because he had some work.