𝟏𝟓 | 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Her aura was a
warm chaos..."

A Z H A R -

Husseyin. That piece of sh-t. Azhar threw the glass of wine he was holding across the room. This seemed much more harder than he thought. Husseyin was a dangerous man, and Azhar is starting to doubt that him and his father are somehow together. If this is the case, he won't bother to throw away the little care that was still left in his heart for Faraz Sultan.

"I think we should ask Amaira Bhabi to live here for awhile." Hassan suggested eyeing the maid who was cleaning the mess of shattered glasses. He signaled her to leave with a hard look. "I am going to kill him. That's why he was silent all the time! He was planing this from the beginning, to threaten us !" Hassan fisted his hands.

"Don't worry, I am still his blood. I won't let him or Husseyin win, at any cost." He grabbed the thin stick of toxic drūg and lighten it with a lighter. He puffed the intoxicating air while anger rushed through his veins. "I want Amaira and Affan under my protection in the next few hours. Enough of games, let the real show begin." Hassan knew Azhar was dead serious about this.

His eyes had that flame of anger, hunger of blood and vengeance. It wasn't about his father anymore, it was about his family. He would be damned if anyone touched a single strand of hair of his family. The ounce of care left in his heart was thrown away the moment he knew that Faraz Sultan dared to touch his son. Meanwhile Husseyin was also a part of this plan.

You should keep your family close, and your enemies closer.

"I am going to sent Rashid to the hospital to get Affan and Amaira bhabi safely. But there is something bothering me." Hassan put forward his thoughts. Azhar smoked and sharply gazed at Hassan, urging him to continue. "Zayna bhabi isn't fond of Amaira bhabi. I don't think it will be a good idea to let them stay under the same roof."

Azhar scoffed before finishing his cigarette. He looked into a distance, putting his thoughts together. He spoke after a few seconds. "Amaira and Affan have always been my first priority, and will be. Zayna only comes on the list after them. I don't care weither she likes them or not. She has to tolerate them." Hassan nodded, simply. Azhar wasn't going to back off from his plan. He was a man of words. He didn't need to repeat himself twice.

"Leave." Azhar said, brushing his already messy hair. Hassan didn't say a word and left silently. He knew Azhar needed time because he was going through a lot. Affan was almost going to die if it wasn't for the nurses he had hired recently. He trusted them because the old staff was incapable according to him.

He opened the drawer of his desk, revealing a photo frame, the most dearest to him. "I will kill myself before breaking our promise." He let the lone tear fall from his eye onto the frame, leaving him nostalgic.

Some people leave us to early, before we even have the time to say goodbye properly.

"If I could, I would sacrifice myself hundred of times only to relive those memories again." He controled the sobs that were threatening to leave his mouth. He can't become weak now. He can't. He had come this far and if he doesn't control his emotions now, it won't be any good.

It's true we never really mourn for our loved ones, we just learn to live with the pain.

Wiping his wet cheek, Azhar put back the frame where it belonged safely. He put on his usual hard expression before exited the study room.

"Mr.Azhar Mir Sultan ?" He heard his wife's voice. He turned around only to lower his head because of her petite figure.

"What now ?" He scoffed at her and asked.