𝟎𝟓 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"It can only break you,
if you let it..."

A Z H A R -

A month. Four weeks weeks had passed like the speed of a train, Azhar didn't understand how fast time had passed. He felt as if it was yesterday that his father dragged him to Malik mansion to meet his potential wife. And tomorrow, he was going to be a married man. A new relationship will be tied to him, he never liked the responsibility of relationships, any relationship. Let it be the responsibility of a son, a brother or a husband.

Today was the last day of his freedom, at least that's what Ahad was telling him since he came to know about his brother's marriage. He was the most excited, he was happy because he knew his BB deserved the best. Ahad wasn't into marriage and stuff, he preferred dating. Because he gets bored of people very easily. But maybe if he finds his true love, he can change that mindset. Just maybe.

"BB you have to go to shopping with me. Why are you so boring ?" Ahad sat on the bed on which he was laying previously. Azhar looked at him through the mirror as he sprayed some cologne.

"I have more important work to do. And -" he turned around with a serious look. "-I am not boring."

"Of course you aren't." Ahad rolled his eyes before eating the last chips from his packet. "I bet Zayna is going to be jealous of your work. You will give more time to your work then your wife. What a husband she got." He dramatically said before he realized he took the last sip of his coke.

"Shut up, I don't have time for this crap. I have to get this Jamal. He isn't opening his fūcking mouth." Ahad stood up and cleaned his jeans.

"When I was in Kashmir, you told me you had some work for me. What it is ?" Ahad asked as they started to walk outside.

"In a few days, I want you to go the capital for some confidential work. I will tell you the details later. You might need to stay there for awhile." They climbed the stairs still talking about work when Faraz stopped them.

"Where are you two going ?" He furrowed his brows.

The two of them looked at each other and then Azhar spoke. "Last time I checked, it was none of your business." He turned to Ahad. "Let's go." Faraz kept calling them but they just ignored him. They didn't want to spoil their mood because of their father.

"It's about him." As they sat in the car, Azhar said and Ahad immediately knew whom he was referring to. He let Azhar speak. "We found out Jamal works for him. He is very tuff nut, he has been tortured for two days now but didn't open his mouth for even once. We hadn't even give him food apart of water."

Ahad nodded looking at the road. "Leave that to me, I will make him open his fūcking mouth, that bästard." Ahad cussed and smirked evilly.

"Oh no brother, I will take care of this. Hassan has been to sweet with Jamal I guess, it's time I teach him the next level." Azhar speed up with a smirk similar to Ahad's. Both of the brothers had an evil mind for their enemies, so you better not be in their bad sides.

"That will be so fun, can't wait. BB where is that work that you're going to give me ?" Ahad didn't real want to go outside the city. He wanted to stay home, he has been moving a lot lately.

"The capital city." He replied.

Ahad's eyes grew wide. "No way! This is better than I thought. I love going there, I have so many friends I haven't met for awhile now." His excitement grew.