Emotion Progress 10: My Identity

(Rin's pov) 

Sasuke was doing alright with Jugo, but i could tell he was struggling. He had to use his curse mark to be on par with Jugo's crazy strength though. Suigetsu tried helping but made matters worse and ended up standing by Karin and i. 

Jugo was pounding Sasuke into the wall as his hand wings protected him. My hands twitched and i felt anger but also a strange feeling mixed in every time i saw Sasuke get hurt. Almost as if my heart dropped. 

I shook my head and decided to take action. I stepped closer to Jugo as he was distracted and turned my curse mark seal on. My scorpion tails quickly wrapped around Jugo and threw him across the room into some cell bars causing them to bend from collision.

i stepped in the middle of the hall as my face stayed unemotional but my eyes burned with a sense of anger. 

Jugo laughed crazed. "The Famous Scorpion Tails! Ha Two copycats! Let's see what you got girly!" he yelled as he shot off towards me. I caused roots from the ground to shoot up and stand in his way. 

He screamed as he ripped them apart without any trouble. "Karin-baka get Sasuke!" i ordered and she quickly acted with no retort. I saw her take Sasuke to a safe distance. He looked a bit tired but he was also trying to stand up.

"Sasuke, please get ready while i hold Jugo still." i called back to him as i then focused on the monster in front of me. He got out of the trap and tried punching me but my scorpion tails stopped his punch. the force was enough to push me back a bit. 

Jugo kept laughing as he began to try punching me and my tails deflected his punches. I soon bean to hear cracking. 

'I won't last much longer if i keep taking direct hits.' i thought as i turned my hand into scales and punched Jugo across the face. I then had my tails wrap around his arms and pinned him to the wall.

"Sasuke!" i called and he was there in a second as he captured Jugo in his genjutsu. 

Jugo went back to normal slowly before asking where he was and why was he out of his cage. "What the hell is wrong with him." Suigetsu asked confused. 

I slowly released him noticing that he was no danger. Karin pushed up her glasses with her hand on her hip. "I told you, he has a split personality." She answered Suigetsu. I suddenly began feeling tired.

I took chakara from my chain around my neck to at least keep me standing. 

I let my curse mark recede. Sasuke tried convincing Jugo of coming out and that everything was alright. It took awhile but he budged when Sasuke mentioned Kimimaro. 

"You're...his reincarnation?" Jugo asked slowly as he stepped out of his cell. Sasuke mutely nodded. "And i will be your cage from now on" Sasuke said firmly. Jugo looked like he was seeing god in front of him. 

"I promise to protect you with my life." Jugo said earnestly. "Why do you get to have two guards?!" Suigetsu whined. "Isn't RIn enough?" He said pointing at me. Jugo faced me and walked up to me and bowed.