Emotion Progress 14: Worry

(Rin's pov)

I found the team by the river. Orochimaru's giant snake summoning was dead while Sasuke seemed to be leaning on Jugo's form. "What happened," I asked them.

"Seems like Sasuke was able to get out just before that Akatsuki member took him down with him," Suigetsu said as he put his hands behind his head. Karin-baka leaned down to check Sasuke over.

"He just needs to rest. We should head to the hotel already," she suggested while standing up straight and putting her hand on her hip.

"Let's go, Konoha is headed this way already." I grumbled slightly as I ran past them while they followed. When we reached the hotel I ordered Karin-baka to go find supplies. "Hah! Why me! I'm the medical doctor here so I should stay with Sasuke-kun while you three shop!" She retorted.

"Jugo cannot leave without Sasuke-kun by his side and Suigetsu is too lazy," i said blankly while i concentrated on tucking Sasuke in after Jugo tied bandages over Sasuke's head.

"Then what's you excuse huh!" Karin-baka yelled angrily.

I looked at her while sighing slightly. "Look Karin-baka. The Konoha nins who are tracking us down already knows my face besides you have to try sensing their chakaras in case their to close," I explained as simply as I could for her.

She was slightly but still wore a frown before grunting and turning away while fixing her glasses.

"Whatever!" she then walked out of the room angrily. I sighed helplessly before sitting properly Indian style while looking at Sasuke.

"Hm what's this?" Suigetsu said amused from beside me but I didn't react at all. "What do you want Suigetsu?" I asked him coldly but not looking up at him.

"You know you've changed a lot even if it's hard to see. You seem really connected to Sasuke. Like right now you look concerned and when Jugo was attacking him back then. Do you perhaps love him?" he whispered in my ear.

My eyes widen slightly.

'Do I ... love Sasuke-kun? What did that mean again? The word...is so familiar...' I thought as my heart picked up slightly. I covered my feelings up by grabbing Suigetsu's ear making him yelp.

"What nonsense are saying now," I said in a nonchalant tone while he begged me to let him go. I turned to Jugo, who was outside on the patio playing with the birds.

"Jugo make a list of nearby Akatsuki bases, we'll need it." I demanded and he nodded while making a few birds look around. I then let go of Suigetsu's ear making him fly backwards.

I heard him click his tongue while most likely glaring at my back.

"That hurt you know." He mumbled.

"Suigetsu you shouldn't be so loud, Sasuke-kun needs his rest. "Jugo scolded slightly. "It's not my fault!" Suigetsu pouted but complied as he 'hmph'ed and laid down where he was sitting.

We waited for the next hour for Karin but she never came. "Rin." came a deep voice. I opened my eyes to see Sasuke staring up at me. "Yes?" I asked him with a straight face.

"Are you tired?" he asked me. I was a bit shocked that he'd ask me that but hid it.

"Please worry about your own health Sasuke. Your time is coming soon." I said.

"You'd be useless to me if you're half awake when fighting. Get some rest." he tried ordering me.

I felt my lips twitch slightly, but I barley realized what I was doing and Sasuke had no time to point it out as Suigetsu stretched while groaning. "I'm going to go look for that troublesome woman." he said walking to the door.

Before he could open it, he was smooched by the door with Karin-baka standing on top. "Sasuke wake up!" She yelled.

Sasuke turned his head to look at her and i could see she had a sparkly aura.

"Hoi fatass! Get off of me! I'm going to die under your weight!" Suigetsu whined from underneath while Karin-baka got super angry and jumped on the door making him turn into water.

"You calling me fat asshole!" She yelled. The two began fighting while I helped Sasuke sit up properly.

Jugo started loosing control and holding his head. Karin and Suigetsu sprung into action by holding him down. They slipped several times so i used one tail to help hold him still.

Sasuke calmed him down instantly once he used the Sharigan. "Calm down Jugo," he ordered. Jugo relaxed making the other two let out a sigh while my tail came back.

"Let's go," Sasuke said as I helped him stand up while Jugo helped him put on his cloak. We then walked out of the hotel. Jugo came behind me and handed the map I had asked him to make.

I nodded a thanks as I gave it to Sasuke and he quickly nodded before nodding.

"Sasuke are you sure you're alright to be moving so soon?" Jugo asked unsurely. "I'll be fine. Ever since I absorbed Orochimaru's chakara i've bee able to heal at a faster rate." he reassured.

Sasuke, Suigetsu and I jumped away while Karin and Jugo hesitated back but only for a few minutes before re-joining them. "Sasuke there are several chakaras ahead!" Karin announced.

"Konoha." he grunted.

"We going to take them down?" Suigetsu asked with a raised eyebrow. "No, we'll pass straight through them, we don't have time to waste." he told us while we nodded. I felt a nearby chakara coming up. I flashed in front of Sasuke within an instant and threw a kunai before returning back to my spot.

It hit a unaware shadow clone that instantly disappeared.

"Hmph, Naruto." Sasuke smirked amused.

"An old teammate?" Suigetsu asked knowing the answer already. "Keep moving ahead," Sasuke said avoiding the topic. We kept traveling, no one making a sound afterwards. We landed on a nearby platform to see the notorious Kisami of the Seven Swordsmen.

"Only Sasuke may enter." He smirked lifting his sword off his back.

"Like he is." Karin growled. "All of you stay here. This is as far as we go." Sasuke stepping up. "What Sasuke you can't!" Jugo retorted. I didn't take part in the argument as i turned on Mun-Muko without them knowing and saw Itachi.

I closed my eyes and turned off my eyes.

"Let him go," I spoke up looking at them. Everyone became quiet and faced me.

"It's his decision," I said to them. They looked hesitant to let Sasuke go but slowly did. Sasuke came to me and bent to my ear.

"Don't wait for me." I shivered slightly at the touch of his hot breath.

"I'm afraid that isn't possible Sasuke. I'll give you an hour." I told him. He smirked as he moved away and turned while walking. Every step I felt a horrible feeling rise within me. Without even thinking I shouted for him making him turn to me.

I didn't know what I was doing, but let the words fall out of my mouth without really caring what I was going to say.

"Please...come back." My voice had a slight emotion in it.

His eyes widen as a gentle wind pushed my hair sideways slightly as well as his bangs. He got over his shock and nodded before running past Kisame. I watched as his figure disappeared and the horrible feeling never leaving me.

'Why am I so...why am I feeling? Is this what they called worry? Why am I so worried?' I thought quizzically. My train of thoughts was taken away when Suigetsu challenged Kisame.