Emotion Progress 16: Uselessness

(3rd pov)

After Tobi had explained the truth about Itachi to Sasuke he sat in wait for Zetsu's return. He was sitting on a crate while a lit candle was beside him. Zetsu slowly appeared through the wall.

"Did you find her?" Tobi asked in his dark 'Madara' voice.

"She's gone. Konoha probably got to her alreay," White and Black Zetsu reported. Tobi growled angrily as his hands turned to fists. "I want that sword." he said to himself.

'What'll you do now?' Black Zetsu asked while Tobi stood up. The light of the candle flickered ever so slightly from the gentle passing wind as he walked away down the dark halls.

"She'll come back on her own," was his response while Zetsu went back into the wall.

~Back in Konoha~

Lady Tsunade sat behind her desk as she looked over some papers while Shizune stood beside her. "My Lady, what will we do about that girl that Naruto and his team brought back?" Shizune asked.

Tsunade sighed as she leaned back in her chair while massaging her temples.

"As of right now she's being interrogated we can't seem to find any information on her and that sword won't come off her back. From what I've been told, it'll burn your hand if you try grabbing it," Tsuande said tiredly.

Just then the door opened to show none other then Danzo. The room temperature dropped as he walked in.

"Nice to see you again Lady Tsunade." He said in greeting. "what can i do for you Danzo?" Tsunade asked for her teeth. "I was told of that prisoner that came in, i was wondering if you'd turn her to me." he requested.

'What does Danzo want with our prisoner. In fact, how did he find out. What is he up to?' Tsunade thought cautiously.

"And why would you need this prisoner?" Tsunade asked him with a raised eyebrow. Danzo brought his staff in front of him.

"I know more about her then you ever will Tsunade. She's dangerous if not given to the right care taker." Danzo said not revealing his true intentions. Tsunade's eyes narrowed.

"If you tell me who she is i might consider," Tsunade lied.

Danzo let out a low chuckle. "What would it matter. All you need to know is that you're not capable of having her in your possession." Tsunade took his remark offensively and was about to say something till a knock came.

Yamato opened the door. "If you excuse me Lord Danzo but i have more pressing manners to attend to." Tsunade said trying to get the man out of her office.