Emotion progress 32 (Past File - Present File) : Rage

(3rd pov) 

Another ninja's body fell to the ground. Shido stood in the middle of the massacre with his half demon transformation on. Sweat traveled down his panting figure, soon followed by blood of the fallen. 

A clap brought him back to reality as he turned his head to see Riniko and the others. Toshi had an unimpressed expression on his face as he stood behind Riniko's men.

"That'll be all for today," Riniko said in her soft emotionless voice. Shido regained his posture before sheathing his blade and returning back to his human figure. "We'll be camping tonight, tomorrow will be your final test." 

With that, everyone continued on their journey with Toshi glaring daggers at Shido. The two were forced to set up camp while the others had a meeting. 

"Riniko-sama, it's obvious that Toshi-sama possesses the most skill." Her second in command, Ardeth, spoke up. "It's true. Shido-san had to transform while Toshi-sama did not. "Rei, another member, agreed. 

"But Shido-san took down the most ninjas within the area. He too deserves some credit." Giriki (Ge-re-kee) injected. Riniko allowed the three to fight over opinion while she continued on with writing her report. 

The forth member of the group, Kagura, sat beside their leader in total silent. He was never one to voice out his thoughts and nobody bothered to have him do so.

"Riniko-sama, who is in your current favor?" Rei asked, cutting off their dispute for a moment. 

Riniko took a few more strokes before setting her paint brush down and calmly looking up at her men.

 "Neither of them. They're both weak and too naive. When we started, we abandoned the two in order to see what paths they'd take. Toshi had a bigger advantage due to his previous position, but he still continuously fell for traps. Shido-san was too hesitant to kill his enemies and relied on his demon form too much." She listed.