Emotion Progress 1- Your master is here

(Rin's pov)

I sat quietly in my dark room, chained to the wall. The collar on my neck was connected to the chain that would prevent me from running away if I ever attempted to do so. The door to my room opened to reveal Kabuto.

"It seems your new master is ready for you," he said with a smirk as he pushed up his glasses.

He walked over with a key and released my chains but didn't take off my collar. It was also another precaution, if I acted bad or tried to run away then Kabuto would simply use chakara chains to pull me back.

I've never faced such consequences but I've been secretly using the chakara of the chains for my own benefit. I stood up mutely and followed him. "Your collar will come off if your master decides to take it off." he said not looking at me.

We came to the training room that I was well recognized with. There'd be a large snake head facing the room with it's eyes lit up by candles inside.

"Rin, you have to protect your master even if your life is at risk. He'll be Lord Orochimaru's new body. Do you understand?" Kabuto asked/demanded. "And he's alright with dying?" i asked Kabuto. my cold voice that held with no emotion caused him to face me.

"Yes, that's why he's here." he said as he turned back to the entrance and walked through it.

I followed also. I saw a man with raven black hair wearing the same uniform as me. A huge white yukata, though mine was a kimono top that fell to the waist. He wore pants like me and we both had the purple belt.

He had a katana behind him on his waist. Orochimaru stood next to him with a smirk.

Kabuto walked over to them and I followed.

"Rin there you are." Orochimaru said with a devious smirk. I bowed before him the stood straight. "Sasuke-kun meet my most outstanding tools Rin Yuko." Orochimaru said. Sasuke-san had black onyx eyes that held no emotion towards me.

My blue eyes looking just as dead as they blazed in the dark.

"Nice to meet you Uchiha-san." I said unemotionally. "What is this Orochimaru?" Sasuke-san asked irritated as he turned to Orochimaru who let out a eerie chuckle.

"I thought that I should give you a little present for all your good work. Rin-chan is an excellent tool." he said as he licked his lips. "No way, I don't need anyone." he said annoyed. Orochimaru hacked out a laugh but then began to cough.

"Orochimaru-sama." Kabuto said worried as he ran to him.

Orochimaru panted but still held a disgusting smile. "Unfortunately, it's already been done. You see when I gave you the curse mark I gave Rin-chan one that connects to yours." he said as he pulled down my top a little to show my curse seal.

Sasuke-san narrowed his eyes.

"So what does that mean?" he growled annoyed.

"The mark is still consider new on you Sasuke-kun, but for Rin it's not. She's able to control it, but if you don't stay near her for to long your curse mark will get out of control." he said as he released me.

Sasuke-san mutely glared. "But if you want to stop that from happening all you have to do is kill her now." Orochimaru said as he stood straight. Sasuke glanced at me, but I had the same dead look in my eyes.