Emotion Progress 11: Torture

(Rin's pov) 

We were currently taking rest in the forest, we were to continue our journey in the morning though. Karin and Suigetsu were acting quite strange though. They'd eye me every now and then as i sat across them keeping my eyes on the flickering fire. 

Jugo was sleeping against a tree and Sasuke was sleeping against another tree also. I sighed, feeling a tinge of annoyance spark deep within me as my eyes flicker to the two idiots. "What do you want?" i asked them coldly. 

They flinched slightly at my cold voice. "Is it true that you're the head of the Yuko family?" Suigetsu asked sounding interested but scared also. I looked at my sword that laid on the ground beside me, still in its sheathe. 

"Yes." i answered blankly as i closed my eyes. "What happened?" He asked again. I sighed as i grabbed my sword while standing up and walking away. "What'd i do?" i heard Suigetsu ask himself. 

I jumped on a branch in a tree, sitting in darkness as i placed my sword by me and looked at the moon with a blank look. A soft wind slowly passing by, but the coldness did not effect me.

Visions that i had forgotten and locked away coming into my head, replaying memories that soon had become relics of the past. 

~Flashback: Age 5~

I killed the shinobi who were put against me to train, although I wasn't supposed to kill them, I did anyways. My father always was prouder when I did.

Even if I didn't want to, he'd force me to. Their blood was on my sword, my clothes, my face, my hair. It littered me as if it was meant to paint me. 

A sound of clapping hands could be heard and I turned to see my servant and father standing there. My older brother also there but was seated on a cushion on the ground as he kissed the neck of a whore. 

I walked off the cement training ground and towards the traditional house where my family was. "Good as always master Rin." my servant said humbly.

I whipped the Shinigami sword to the side in order to get rid of the blood on its blade. 

I held it out to my servant who took it from my grasp with care. "Let it rest." I said in an unemotional voice. I saw him nod as he wrapped it. I looked up at my father who stood there looking at me with a look of pride. 

"My youngest daughter does it again while my son is still useless as always." he growled slightly as he looked at Toshi, my brother. Toshi sighed in annoyance as he looked at my scowling father. 

"I can do anything my little sister can do, you just don't give me a chance." He growled back to my father as he stood up and violently pushed away the scared whore.

I watched her silently run away from the scene. A scoff from my father made me look at my brother with slight pity and no care as my father scolded him. 

"Wishful thinking will get you no where." was my father's stoic response.

"Your sister is the rightful ruler and you'll continue on to be a nuisance just like you've been." My brother gritted his teeth as he suddenly went and grabbed the Shinigami sword from the stunned servant and pointed it at me.

"I dare you to fight me! You're nothing without this sword!" He yelled at me with a glare. 

"I will show you, father, and this whole house who is the real heir of the Yuko family!" he said with hatred as he charged at me. I sighed annoyed as i stayed still and he continued to run at me while yelling. 

He tried to slash the sword but right when it was about to cut me it shattered into pieces. His eyes widen and he gasped. He dropped the sword and backed up fearfully. I silently grabbed the hilt of the sword and slowly the Shinigami sword's pieced back together. 

I looked at my shocked brother who still backed up and soon fell on his own feet. "The Shinigami sword answers to only one person. The true heir of the Yuko clan." I informed him as I let out a dark aura surround me.

It looked like a monster that was about to swallow me whole, but it was actually the pain and hatred within me. I lifted the blade of the sword of the blade close to my face.

It covered half of my face. In the reflection was the beast's eyes and glowing white mouth as it grinned hungrily at Toshi.

Fear pooled in Toshi's eyes at the sight of me. The sight of his demon spawn of a sister. 

~Flashback over~ 

My hands tightened into fists as i slightly narrowed my eyes at the moon that shone in front of me. "Shouldn't you be sleeping...Sasuke." i said not looking behind me.

I felt Sasuke's chakara on the branch just on the other side of the large tree's base. 

"Shouldn't you." he countered. "It's not wise to be sleeping without having a look out. I will stay up so please rest." i said to him as i scooted more to the base of the tree to place my back against it. 

"Hn, i'll need you to be at full power tomorrow." he said with an unemotional voice. "please do not worry. I will be ready whenever you need me Sasuke. " i said pulling my sword closer to me.

He was silent until finally i felt his chakara disappear entirely. 

I sighed, exasperated, as i kept my eyes peeled for any danger with the Shinigami sword once again by my side. 

'first my emotions, then my memories. What other torture do i deserve?' I thought annoyed as another wind passed by but slightly stronger this time.

'It's getting closer....the day is becoming closer then i expected it to be.'

—====================================

Pic on the side of her demon/ hatred that i talked about earlier.