Emotion Progress 3- They'll return

(Rin's pov) 

Me and Sasuke-sama woke up early again. Today Orochimaru was going to test both of our strengths. Sasuke-sama was up first. He had to take out a thousand curse mark men all on his own. We were in the middle desert as we watched Sasuke-sama become surrounded.

"Rin you are not allowed to help Sasuke-kun no matter what," Orochimaru said. He was in a different body today. He was standing on top of a rock while I stood on the ground. 

"I'm sorry Orochimaru-san, but ever since Sasuke-sama became my master, his well-being has been my top priority. I will step in when needed" I said blankly not looking at him as I crossed my arms. He chuckled. "Good answer," he mumbled.

It took 8 minutes for Sasuke-sama to finish off the army of monsters.

He had not killed them either, it amazed me. Sasuke-sama put away his sword as he walked over to us. "Sasuke-kun why didn't you kill any of them? Are you still soft?" Orochimaru asked glancing down at him. 

"Hn, I don't have any reason to kill them. I plan to kill only one man," he said darkly. He walked behind me and I heard him lean on the rock. Kabuto went to let out another set of creatures.

"Rin, you're up," Orochimaru said. I walked out in the middle of the already groaning and hurt monsters. "As usual, no weapon." Orochimaru hissed. I didn't give a response. Soon a number of 1,000 monsters surrounded me.

They all snarled. "I am not as kind," I muttered darkly. Some lunged out at me. I let my curse mark take control. The tattoos had spread all over my body.

My arm turned huge and looked like it made out of a rock. I punched the closest one to me and he flew back. Knocking out the other tailed beasts behind him. I heard one yell as he ran behind me. 

I didn't even turn as my bone tail shot out and struck him. It lifted him up in the air then threw him like trash. I had two tails that looked like vertebrae but at the end, it had a dagger-like tip. 

(Sasuke's pov) 

I watched with shock, but never showed it. "What is that?" I asked out loud. Orochimaru let out a dark chuckle as we both watch Rin's tails take out the men easily. I stared at her bored face as blood splattered on her face.

"Like I said...Rin is a useful tool. That's known as the Scorpion's tail. And her arm is the simple armor of the curse seal. She's the first one of my experiments that were able to survive my experiment. I mixed the venom for the curse mark with a scorpion tail and injected it into her blood stream." he explained.

I watched as she did a few mid-air twist as she dogged a few monsters then instantly killing them. "You're the second to survive such experiment. The Hands is what you possess." Orochimaru chuckled. 

I felt disgusted run through me, not wanting to know what he mixed in that venom. Rin finished within 5 minutes. she soon stood in the middle of a blood bath. She looked down at her hands then dropped them to her side.

She looked up with a blank look in her eyes as she walked over. She didn't have a single drop of blood on her hands, hair, or face.  Orochimaru jumped down from his rock.

"Flawless for both of you. Now then, I want to show you something Sasuke-kun, that I think you might find interesting." Orochimaru said as he walked away. Rin and I followed him.

I looked over to see her curse mark was slowly receding with no trouble at all. I looked forward as we continued the journey in silence.

We soon made our way to a dark and empty lab that was glowing with huge tubes.