✿ 1 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

"A goal with no plan is called a delusion. You need a plan in order to achieve your goal"

-ᴏᴠᴇʀʜᴀᴜʟ

🌹🌹🌹

"And.. I WON AGAIN!!"

"Helios win with burst finish!"

That's what i head from Raika after battled with my little brother Hyuga. It was really fun battling with him. After we won the Legend Festival and helped Lane, Hyuga and him start be a close friend. But it was happened a month ago so it has no point talking about it again.

I pick up Helios from stadium and look at Hyuga who pouting after lose to me, for the second time-

Hyuga: Again!

I sigh and shake my head.

Hikaru: It's enough, Hyuga. It almost dark, we should go home right now.

Gun: You're right. See you tomorrow then! C'mon Chuck!

Chuck: Bye!

Raika: Cya! I'm going home too! Bye bye Hikaru and Hyuga!

Hyuga: See ya! Take care!

Everyone left the room leaving me with my brother. I loom at Helios say to it how strong it is to beat Hyuga. Hyuga grow more stronger than before, that's why i have to train harder.

"You're still not enough"

I heard a small voice. It was a faint voice but i can still heard it. I look around the room find where did the voice came from but it was nothing. It's only me and Hyuga.

Hyuga: Are you okay, Hikaru?

---

Hyuga look at his brother in worried because he looked around like looking for something. Hikaru sigh looking at his brother sigh softly and shake his head. Smile softly to his brother so he don't have to worry about him.

Hikaru: I'm fine! I dropped Helios! C'mon, we should go home. I'm sure dad cooking his special spaghetti for dinner!

Hyuga: YES! C'MON I'M HUNGRY!!

Hyuga cheers before grab his brother hand and run to their house. Hikaru yelp a little before run with his little brother, giggling.

---

"You're still not enough.."

"You still weak!"

"You can't beat Aiga!"

"Do better.."

"Can you do that, Hikaru?"

"-Karu..? Hikaru!!"

Hyuga yelled to Hikaru's ears but the Helios blader didn't give a single response.

Now is dinner time and the Asahi family sit together enjoying their dinner. Hikaru look like he's space out, more like living in his own world. The other Asahi called his name countless time but they still don't have any single response from the Helios blader.

Not until their mother touched his face make him jolt up standing and pushing the chair backwards almost make him lost his balance. Luckily, Hyuga help him before he fall down on the floor. Asahi parents look at eachother then look at their oldest son.

Mr. Asahi: Hikaru..? Are you okay?

Mrs. Asahi: Hikaru, you space out. Do you have a problem?

Hikaru want to focus on his parents, but, the voice inside his head grow louder and louder make him dizzy dropping his spoon on the floor and be fall down on the chair.