✿ 5 ✿ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ! ɪɴᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇᴏs!

"Life is a bore if you don't challenge yourself"

-ʏᴜ ɴɪsʏɪɴᴏʏᴀ

🌹🌹🌹

"So, this is Japan? Birthplace of Beyblade? Not bad.."

A person said as it look at the sky, with a clear weather it smile optimistically. The person just arrived at the airport waiting for someone. It look at the person in black suit with limousine behind him. Look at it with welcoming smile.

"Welcome to Japan, WBBA has been waiting for you, Miss"

---

"Alright! Dragon! Burst it!"

"Not gonna happen! Come on Hyperion!"

For now, the bladers are waiting for a discussion on the Asia Beyblade Festival  from WBBA President, Wakiya Murasaki. But unfortunately, the discussion had to be postponed for unexplained reasons.

Drum whine pick up his bey, Tempest Dragon which already burst by the Hyperion. The Bombers watching them, almost yawning because it was their thirty- two battle that morning. Lane sit on the bench with sleeping Harry on his lap. Hikaru sit on another bench, try to not get close with yellow eyed male.

Hikaru still thinking about his meeting between him and Haru Hizashi. At first, he still did not understand what was really happening but there was a part of him that wanted to follow the words of the whitish silver eyed male.

Hikaru: Get rid of Lane.. but how? He can use Variant Wall or Variant break on Helios-

A vision flash in his mind.

"VARIANT BREAK!!"

"FATHER!!"

Hikaru shake his head wanna get rid of his negative thoughts. Since the dream he had last night he can't stop thinking about how to eliminate the Lucifer blader. He was so grateful because the negative voices were gone but it been replaced by those dream which always tune into nightmares. Imagine his bey's feelings and blood everywhere-

The door suddenly hissed open reveal the world champion, Aiga Akaba and the number one's legend Valt Aoi.

Valt: Hey! How about we take a walk? I'm sure it's pretty boring in here!

Drum is the first one who get up first. His eyes were sparkling and run hugging the bluenette.

Drum: YES PLEASE! I'M DYING IN HERE!

Aiga: Okay, Come on everyone. How about we take a break at Asahi's restaurant before continue the battle?

Hyuga: Oh, Our restaurant will be closed this afternoon! Mom and dad have business. So they won't open a restaurant for a few days.

Drum: Aww man!

Hikaru sigh as he get up walk to the door, taking everyone attention.

Hikaru: You said you want to eat. How about i cook some spaghetti?

The others look at him without blink their eyes. Hyuga's eyes already shine in excitement.

Hyuga: OH YEAH! C'mon guys! Hikaru can cook an amazing spaghetti too! You all should taste it!

Valt: If you said like that! I can call Shu too! You have to taste his spaghetti Carbonara or whatever it called- it tastes amazing!

Valt, Hyuga and Drum look at Hikaru with full of hope. Aiga just sweat- dropped behind them wanna keep distance with their innocent smile. The trio are too pure.