❀ 8 ❀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs?!

"Time, as it grows old, teaches all things"

-ᴀᴇsᴄʜʏʟᴜs

🌹🌹🌹

"Ladies and gentlemen, Boys and girls~!! Six days have already passed and bladers from all over Asia have done their best. Congratulations to all the bladers who participated in this year's Asia Beyblade Festival!"

Cheers echoed the whole stadium. Bladers are watching from the audience seat look at the screen waiting for the next battle to be announced soon.

"Now it's time for the last performance!! This time we will use the Battle Royal stadium for our elegant battle this time!"

The open stage floor raises the royal battle stadium which has a different design from it. The Battle Royal Stadium has two floors (layers?) and a relatively high slide. The audience let out a 'oohh' while the bladers look impressed. Qiao chuckle look at the two floors (layers?) Stadium.

Qiao: In Shanghai, we have three floor stadium but with those high slide? I really want to battle on that stadium right now!

Naeim look at the orange eyed boy. Azmirul Naeim Shah, blader from Malaysia, with his bey Empire Nahkoda. Unfortunately he and Lui lost in the tag battle between Aranya Busharakham from Thailand and Hyuga.

"Without further ado, I present our last round bladers! From Japan there we got Legend of the legend, Valt Aoi! The one of Asahi brothers and the winner of Beyblade Festival Hyuga Asahi!! The World Champion Aiga Akaba!!"

The light point at the bladers. Hanami also announce another blader which are not from Japan.

From the audience seat, Drum face's are red and at the same time kinda feel disappointed because he lost. Delta look at the little blonde as a smile appear on his face. He ruffle the blonde hair softly.

Lane watch the bladers especially the green eyed blader who sit infront of him. For some reason he felt something off with the older Asahi.

Fubuki look at Shu, he seem off. Since he wasn't feeling well last night he's been looking for Hikaru. Fubuki felt the same, a weird feeling, those unknown voices which asking for help over and over again.

Who's him?

"To enliven our match today, WBBA President Wakiya Murasaki has invited legends before the legend of Beyblade! Inventor of the Turbo bey system and also a former beyblade Bey Trainer from BC Sol, Taiga Akaba!"

The spotlight point at a blue haired male who sit between his daughter, Naru Akaba and his wife, Kana Akaba. Aiga who sit beside Ranjiro look at his family. Naru didn't tell him that their parents will be here watching their battle today.

"Today is the first surprise and tomorrow, chances are we will have a day and battle full of surprises!!"

"Okay, OKAY! Let spin the bey and look who is the lucky blader who will battle in the first round!"

The screen was shuffled the blader as the audience look at the screen. It stop, showing Valt Aoi will battle with Alain Abraham. This far, he only lost with ring out finish once. Hikaru stare at him, a weird feeling in his chest. His headache coming back.