❀ 4 ❀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ?

"I was the blood of Helios, and no light could blind me"

-ʜᴇʟɪᴏs

🌹🌹🌹

I woke up and surprisingly i woke up early then usual. I still waiting for my big brother to come so we can eat breakfast together but today, he look a little bit different than his usual self.

All i remember, Hikaru went home and Cap'n with him, said he just sent Hikaru home because he want to. It make me felt so suspicious on him. It's been three days and Hikaru still didn't train with Bombers because of his "school stuff". He never ever being so careless in his studies. That's make me wanna know but all he said,

"You still young, do need to bother your big brother's stuff Hyuga.."

Excuse me!?

I only one year younger then him and he treat me like i'm three years younger than him! It's not fair!

I walk to our room and knock the door for the third time and he still hasn't come out from our room. I noticed he avoided talk to me too. I wondered what did i do until made him avoid talking to me. I don't like it.

"Hyuga? Don't you suppose to go train with your friends?"

I look up mom look at me with a dirty plate on her hands. Training? Oh-

Hyuga: I'm late!! Honcho gonna mad at me!!!!!!!!

I quickly put my plate on the counter and run outside to the Bombers Gym.

○○○

Luckily i arrived at the time and we started train with eachother. Honcho and Cap'n still haven't arrive yet so we still have time. It was about thirty minutes we battled with each other before Honcho came. He greet us like usual but then, he look around looking for something before he look at me.

Rantaro: Where's Hikaru?

Hyuga: Eh? He's right here-

I point at my left but it's not Hikaru it Raika. Gun's beside my right and- Oh What have i done-

"I FORGOT I SUPPOSE COME HERE WITH HIKARU!!"

"EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?"

---
(

Hikaru POV)

"I told you to wait for me!"

I'm sorryyyyy!!!"

I text back 'i'm on my way" before ended the call and put my phone back in my pocket. I can't believe i was overslept and Hyuga forgot i wasn't with him! I walk along the beach promenade while looking at the surrounding area, at the same time i am constantly reminded of the dream i had last night. It was different than usual.

○○○

Why..?

Why this place were colder than before?

I zipped the jacket up to protect myself from the cold. I called every name i knew, Hyuga, families, friends. No one answered.

Suddenly i spot a wooden door infront of me. It look old like it got abandoned centuries ago. I opened it a shocked by the beauty behind the door. It a garden, full with blooming flowers and fresh air.