✿ 7 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs

"There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace"

-ʟɪsᴀ ᴡʜᴇʟᴄʜᴇʟ

🌹🌹🌹

"Okay, BOYS AND GIRLS~! we started the performance by watching an astounding battle from our beloved bladers! And now, it is the time for an announcement for tag-battle! Tomorrow, each bladers will be paired with a blader from another country! WOW!! This is gonna be blast!! This list of tag-battle for this Asia Beyblade Festival!! See you~!!

As Hanami announce the screen show their partner for tag-battld. Drum already jumping with excitement. His face are red looking at the screen. His partner is Zheng Qiao from China. He look at red haired male. Both of them look at eachother grinned as they thinking the same thing.

Drum: Zheng Qiao. I'm fire up! Time to get serious!!

Qiao: Drum Koryu from Japan. I'm gonna blast them out for who get in our way! Qilin and I are unbeatable, are you sure your Dragon can catch our moves?

Drum: Why you-! Me and my bey Dragon are the best in BeyTown! I'm gonna blow you up!! Grrr!!

Aiga: They suppose to be partner not opponents.

Valt: Just let them be. They just having fun with eachother.

Aiga sigh as he look for his partner for tag-battle. Hae-Jin Oh from Korea. Now he's the one who getting excited. Hyuga look for his tag partner. Aranya Busharakham from Thailand. His eyes full with sparkles as he look at the black eyed girl. She look same as his age so it must be easy to make friends with eachother.

Hyuga: I'm Hyuga Asahi. This is my partner Hyperion!

Aranya: Aranya Busharakham. This is Devine Aphrodite. Let's do our best.

Aranya said as she raise her bey, make a bey-bump with Hyperion. Hyuga smile brighten as he try to hold himself from cheers out loud. Hikaru is looking for his tag-partner, Eureka Clover from Singapore. He found the blonde girl who talking to someone on the phone. She put her phone and greet the Helios blader.

Eureka: We're partner! This is gonna be great!! Ugh! I'm so excited until i couldn't sleep properly last night! Your battle with Hae-Jin was so amazing, Hikaru! That was blast!

Hikaru: Thank you! Your battle was amazing too! Wanna practice tomorrow before the battle?

Eureka: Sure! Oh, I heard your family run a restaurant and your dad make a super delicious spaghetti!

Hikaru: Yeah, but we're not open for few days. Our parents have business somewhere.

Eureka nodded understand. Her phone ring again as she muttered something make Hikaru chuckle a little bit.

Eureka: I'm sorry Hikaru. I have to leave. I have something to do. See you tomorrow?

Hikaru: See ya!

Eureka left as Hikaru looking for his little brother. He look happy with his tag partner. There are rumours that she managed to finish in the top three in her country within a week. Based of the data, she's nine years old, younger than Hyuga. If the strongest blader be a tag-partner with Hyuga, they have bigger chance to win the battle. Hikaru look at her, talking with his little brother make his heart ache.