✿ 9 ✿ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs?! (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

"That was how dishonesty and betrayal started, it not in a big lies but in a little secrets"

-ᴀᴍʏ ᴛᴀɴ

🌹🌹🌹

"So, you really here"

Kazuha look at the Neo arena training room's door. He had a talk with Valt when suddenly the blue haired male said he got something important to do.

He meet another crimson eyes same as him. Look at him with those eyes that dosen't show any emotion. Kazuha look at his son, the last time he watch that crimson eyes shining like waiting for a miracle from the sky to be replaced by a firm face. For years, what he remembers about his son is the same crying face before he left the white -haired boy when he was eight years old.

He sigh take a deep breath before he speak.

Kazuha: It's been years Shu, you've grown up.

Shu: Of course, it's been eight years, isn't?

Valt who secretly spying those Kurenais praying quietly as he hope that his best friend would say things that shouldn't be said. He look back and soften his eyes after saw them hugging each other. Mr. Kurenai look shocked when his son suddenly crush him into a hug.

Shu: I-I miss you. I really miss you, Dad. Where have you been all these years?

Kazuha blinked. Fubuki was right? His son dosen't hate him. He snap out after felt the albino tighten the hug.

Kazuha: I-I miss you too, Shu. I'm so sorry. Hey, the most important thing is that i'm here. Okay?

Kazuha look at his son. Shu let go of his hug and exhale slowly. Smiling at his dad.

"Holy Valkryie, Finally!!"

Both Kurenais look at door found the Valkryie's blader, Valt Aoi cupping his mouth behind the wall but they both agilely denounced the hazel -eyed blader. Valt who noticed that he was busted smile sheepishly before run away.

Valt: Adiós! Nos vemos en la arena, Shu!

Shu and Mr. Kurenai blinked. They knew Valt is BC Sol's blader which in Spain but- they they did not think that Valt could speak in Spanish which Shu did not understand at all.

Kazuha: He said, he will see you at the arena. We should go before the closing ceremony starts.

Kazuha and Shu walk to the Arena but the faint sound of the bell makes him look back. Nobody. He continued walking with a small smile.

"Want to make a surprise, huh? I'll be waiting for you then"

---

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS AND ALL BEY FANS OUT THERE~! Welcome to the of the Asia Beyblade Festival closing ceremony! After a week of matches between bladers from each every Asian country, today is the closing day! With this I invite all representative bladers from Asian countries to the stage!!"

"From our beloved country, I present to you all the beloved bladers of Japan! Legend among legends, Valt Aoi! Rantaro Kiyama, Ranjiro Kiyama, Lui Shirosagi, Drum Koryu, Delta Akane, Hyuga Asahi as well as World Champion, Aiga Akaba!!"

"With this I re-present the Asian blader blader who is with us in the Neo arena for this year's Asia Beyblade Festival!!"

"From 'The Emerald of the Equator' Indonesia, we have Cahaya Idris with his Bey, Astrid Caerus!"

"From the land of the burning red dragon, and one of the top China's upper rank blader I bring you Zheng Qiao with his bey Prime Qilin!"

"From the lively country of India, I present you, Hanika Mahendra with her bey, Hype Makara!!"